Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Meet Up

Re: Liverpool Meet Up

Lol! I like having things to look forward to, and there's only so much tv I can cope with! Having said that, I do a lot of travel with work in the week so sometimes it's nice to have one day at the weekend to do nothing! (Well, apart from washing, tidying, etc!)

Would be lovely to meet with everyone in Liverpool though, so will hope to make a meet soon.

Hey, won't be able to make tomorrow's meet-up unfortunately. :( Work pulled me in last minute - gotta love retail jobs. But yeah, hope it all goes well! Gutted I'll have to wait a month for the next meet! Let me know how it goes.

I'll be there!

Hi All!

I won't be arranging any more meet ups until July as I am busy holidaying, flat hunting and hope to move home to Liverpool this summer

I hope that everyone is happy & well and look forward to catching up with old friends and new in the summer sun

Cat

Hi Cat

Good luck with the flat hunting, and I hope you have a lovely holiday. I'm sorry I didn't attend the last meet up, I hope you got my text.

Hope to see you in July, Take care.

Courage is not freedom from fear, it is being afraid and going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenitie View Post
    Hi All!

I won't be arranging any more meet ups until July as I am busy holidaying, flat hunting and hope to move home to Liverpool this summer

I hope that everyone is happy & well and look forward to catching up with old friends and new in the summer sun

Cat
    wow that sounds exciting cat.... where u going on holiday anywhere nice? ooohhh hope u find somewhere in liverpool although that will be even further away then :(

Quote Originally Posted by oh no_1 View Post
    wow that sounds exciting cat.... where u going on holiday anywhere nice? ooohhh hope u find somewhere in liverpool although that will be even further away then :(
    Hey, Cat has left the forum im sorry to say. Does she have your contact details as I know you were good friends with her? I have her email so I could ask her if its ok to pass it on to you if you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Gotagetthroughthis View Post
    Hey, Cat has left the forum im sorry to say. Does she have your contact details as I know you were good friends with her? I have her email so I could ask her if its ok to pass it on to you if you want?
    I hope she is ok, I used to have her mobile number but lost it when I changed phones :( but could you please ask her if I could have her email address?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gotagetthroughthis View Post

been trying to get in touch with her for ages through text/email
    :( :( :(

have u managed to get in touch with her?

I have been trying to get hold of her too, be became really good friends. Has anyone had any luck with contacting her ?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread Information