Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Meet Up

Re: Liverpool Meet Up

yeh thanks cat.
    i think i need to look into trains, maybe get a train with someone first one day but defo needing to look at other options even for leeds meet and not sure where to start when thinking about trains and booking and platforms and not sure.

It's all workable. We can discuss it before the meet up

um ok, i think, i dont know, but if i went anywhere further than leeds would it be two trains?????? would have to get transport to the train station before could get a train, i will have to look at different options.

This sounds good to me I'm only at Wigan so count me in I'm looking forward to it already!!

Cass :-) X

Hi,

Signed up a few months ago, got some help but never really did get involved with the community. It okay for me to consider this?

Hi all,

It's great news that there's going to be a Liverpool meet - well done for organising it!

I'd like to come along, if that's okay.

Paul (Froggy)

Quote Originally Posted by casswhite View Post
    This sounds good to me I'm only at Wigan so count me in I'm looking forward to it already!!

Cass :-) X
    Welcome Cass! I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Cat x

---------- Post added at 07:12 ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by quickman View Post
    Hi,

Signed up a few months ago, got some help but never really did get involved with the community. It okay for me to consider this?
    Hi quickman!

You are more than welcome to join us. It is a very informal get together. Feel free to pop in and stay for as long as you are comfortable with staying. I hope to see you there

Cat

---------- Post added at 07:14 ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FroggyPrince View Post
    Hi all,

It's great news that there's going to be a Liverpool meet - well done for organising it!

I'd like to come along, if that's okay.

Paul (Froggy)
    Hi Paul!

You are more than welcome to join us! I might even rope you in to writing a quiz as an ice breaker I look forward to meeting you

Cat

---------- Post added at 07:20 ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 ----------

Wow! Our get together is now up to 10 members! I'm thrilled with the response and I'm thinking that it may be wise to make a provisional table booking for 12 given the interest shown in this meeting and the small size of the venue. I will call to book this week and update when I have done this

I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

Cat

---------- Post added at 10:20 ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 ----------

Hi all,

I have booked a table for Saturday 9th February, 1pm @ The Egg Café . A £2 deposit per head is required. I have arranged to call back in January to confirm numbers and arrange for the deposit to be paid.

Cat

so proud of you cat. i will get to one of these meet ups your going to if i can and il drive there which will be easier..... will just to have to look into parking etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by oh no_1 View Post
    so proud of you cat. i will get to one of these meet ups your going to if i can and il drive there which will be easier..... will just to have to look into parking etc etc
    This would be good, Jemma There is a lot of parking available in the city centre

um is it busy busy like leeds? u meeting city centre city centre? as i womnt drive to leeds so unsure yet but il see.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information