Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: how long do the side effects last??

Re: how long do the side effects last??

You may be getting some withdrawal symptons but what you are describing is exactly how I was feeling after starting flux, it is going to be a roller coaster ride and side effects will change over the next few weeks, I am not going to lie and say it will be easy although everyone is different but there is help here for you, I hit rock bottom so many times in the first few weeks but once the good days outweight the bad and all of a sudden you really start to feel better it is all worth it. You have to concentrate on you when you are feeling bad, try and relax not easy I know and just take it a minute at a time. Finding the people on here at 4 weeks helped me so much when I felt so so bad.

Janinexxx

I'm on week 4 and yesterday was the first day I felt myself . Today I feel a little rough, but not as bad as some of my privous days. Janine is right, the people here have helped so much. The information you are from people who are on Flux and have dealt or dealing with the side effects. Message me when you'd like

Tanya

Thank you for the reply's. Am hoping I get some sleep tonight as I have a stinking headache at the moment & sure its lack of sleep. When did your sleep pattern start to return? I have never been a big sleeper, usually about 5-6 hours most but was enough for me. Also cant face food, the smell is making me queezy. Are there any foods which helped you get through the first few days. Would love a glass of wine but thats out the window for the time being. Anyone have a drink while on these, & did it effect you at all?
    So good to talk to people who have gone through all this to help us along x

It took a few weeks to get back into a sleep pattern, I kept waking up a lot and could not get back to sleep, I also suffered terribly with migraines which were really hard to get rid of, my GP did give me a few nights worth of sleeping tablets, they helped a bit but not much really, I lost a lot of weight because I could not eat, my husband bought allsorts of things to tempt me but I just did not fancy anything but was just getting weaker and weaker which made feel even worse, I found weetabix would slip down and bananas, I would also nibble a digestive biscuit but it was really hard, he also bought me lots of lucozade which I hate but every time I turned round there was a bottle, it did help with my sugar levels though and with my migraines so I did keep sipping it.

I have not had any alcohol since I have been on them so I can not help you with that one but I am hoping to have an odd glass over Christmas.xxx

hi stormyok10 its a rollercoster ride for the first few weeks im just over my 3rd week and still not 100% the first 2 weeks were ruff sickness dizzy really really bad anxitey ,headace and to b honest im still not sleeping great this forum really helped me all i can say to you is hang in there today is probley been the best day since ive started taking themtommor mayby b ruff again im just takin 1 day at a time take care and hang in there fluox tkae a while to get in your system .xxx

The food thing took me at least three weeks before I wanted to eat. Which was nice because I lost some weight . I read on someone's forum that they had terrible side effects the next day after drinking. I personally have not attempted.

Hi All,
    Well managed 4hrs sleep last night, so can climb mountains now(ha ha).
    When do all take your tablets? I am taking mine on a morning, but feel very light headed for a while afterwards, was maybe thinking it might be better taken at bed time.
    Hope u are all getting better weather than here in the north east, its cold, dark & wet enough to make you depressed !!!!! Had myself a couple of glasses of non alcohlic wine last night, my hubby loves this as he has his own personnel chaeuffer. But just wait till I am over this, then it will be pay back time XX

I've always taken mine in the morning as I feel that I've started the day by doing something that will help me to feel better. Xxxx

I take mine at night. I get drozzy when I take them

i take mine in morn soon as i wake

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information