Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: how long do the side effects last??

Re: how long do the side effects last??

I take mine in the morning as soon as I get up too

I take mine around 11am and this is my 5th day today.

Hi All,
    well another bad sleep(2hrs). Today is the worst so far, heart pounding,terrible nausea, shakes, blurred vision. Have just taken Day 5 tablet, noticed Princess you are on same day as me, how are you coping? are you having any s/e, maybe we could encourage each other & compare notes on our progress.
    Anyone taken Nytol to help with sleeping?
    Off to work now but don't feel like it, hoping the distraction helps me calm down, speak to you all later. x

Hi Stormyok, I had ok night compere to 4 last ones. I woke up only couple times but manage to sleep again. The morning wasn't to good and I had to take diazepam to calm me down:( I really don't like to feel that way. I am also very tired and have no motivation to do anything. I fell very shaky and can't eat at all. I lost 4kg already only in few days. I am glad I am off work becouse definitely I wouldn't to be able to do anything. I am also glad that my boyfriend is off today so I am not alone. Please let me know how was your day and how you feel.Anyone else have similar experience? Xxx

Hi Princess,
    Not coping with day to well at all. Def worst day. I have also been given diazepam to use if times get too tough(2ml), am trying to avoid taking them at the moment, but still have all the symptoms, they are just not letting up today, I have also lost 3k, no appetite at all, even smell of food makes me nauseous. How I would love to have a glass of wine to calm me down( someday soon maybe)
    Are you able to go out or do you feel anxious when you are among people?
    Going shopping for me is a nightmare, the lights set my heart racing, then I get panicky with the crowds.
    Pleased you have your boyfriend with you as not good to be on your own as the demons start to come along
    Hugs xx

Hi Stormyok, I understand how you feel. I am scared to even go out for the last few weeks. I hope I will have my energy back soon becouse at the moment it is awful. I feel realy anxious today and shaky also I have terrible nousea as well. I only had half a toast with butter today and some water. I can't stand smell of cooking too. I just hope that this horrible s/e will go away soon....

---------- Post added at 14:52 ---------- Previous post was at 14:08 ----------

Ps... I would love glass of wine too.. In the past that always helped I hope We will feel better for Christmas ...

Quote Originally Posted by tanyat View Post
    On my third week and the side effects are terrible. I'm taking Fluoxetine 20mg and having more anxiety then before taking them :(
    Hi there I hope you feel better now

Hi Princess and Stormyok, I just wanted to say to both of you that I had all the symptons that you are having, sleep shakes and loss of appetite everything that you describe, at least you can both help each other out as you are at roughly the same stage, I wish I had found this forum at your stage as I did not find it until I was desperate at 4 weeks and Supersal and I were at the same stage and helped each other and it helped so much finding out that as horrible as these effects were that it was not just me and that they were normal.

I hope you both feel better soon, this is not easy and you will have bad times and when someone says it will take 4 to 6 weeks for these to really kick in it seems ages away but you will get there and it is worth it.

Just wanted to say there is help here if you need it.xxx

Thank you very much Janine I really appreciate your support. I have really bad day today and finding this forum really helps thanks again and I hope you are feeling good

I am good but I know that it is because of the medication and that it is working, you will get here too, when you have a really bad day you feel so low that it is hard to get through it, just take it minute by minute, hour by hour, on my bad days I could not settle anywhere and just kept moving from chair to sofa to bed and back, I literally rocked to get some relief for hours, usually after a really bad couple of days it would ease for a day or two, on the really bad days use your diazpam when you really need it especially at night when you need to try and get some sleep.

Hope you have a better day tomorrow. xx

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information