Thread: Getting really frustrated with myself!

Getting really frustrated with myself!

Hi guys. I'm gettin really angry with myself because if what I am suffering from is anxiety is so stupid. At the minute ive had a breathing problem for 2 days! I can breath normally but keep getting the urge to take a deep breath in and most the time it feels like a brick wall stops me half way through trying to take a deep breath! Then I try and yawn and either I can't or Its really forced! When I eventually do get a deep breath it feels amazing but a couple minutes later its back to the urge to take a deep breath! My kidney area and runs feel so sure and I'm just aching and pulsating all over! It's grinding me down bit by bit! I'm scared that its something life threatening but I can't go bk to hospital again because I have a panic attack just thinking about it! My partner who is a nurse (recently graduated) says that she doesn't think it's anything serious because she listened to my asleep for over an hour and my breathing was absolutely fine! I'm also blowing 450 on a peak flow (I'm a smoker and 21 years old) am I just suffering with health anxiety or should I be really worried! I no I posted about it before but it was with very little detail!

Re: Getting really frustrated with myself!

Anxiety is scarey, and HA even scares me more. Breathing is one of my biggest, and probably a lot of peoples biggest anxiety effect. We concentrate on it, and then we begin to feel like we can't. I think (not a doc) that we take in so much air, there is no more room for anymore air. We are full, you don't need a big breath or a yawn, you are fine. I always tell myself calm down if I wasn't getting enough air I would be blue, and I would of fallen over a long time ago. You have been to hospital and checked, you are healthy, I think you are good. Just bad anxiety. Hope you feel better.

Thread Information