Thread: pains without being anxious

pains without being anxious

I still get chest and leg pains even when I'm feeling somewhat ok. It sometimes feeels like the physical symptoms are going to be the hardest to get rid of. I have a easier time with the emotional than the physical. These leg pains i have really suck. Where do you guys get the chest pains? What part of your chest? LEFt, Right center?My leg twitches. I can actually seee it twitch? Any leg pain sufferers out there? My leg pains are more in my left leg too. Good luck too all!!!

Dear JR

Regular stretching and aerobic exercise will sort those pains out for you. In the absence of any other illness it's build up of lactic acid being reabsorbed and muscles settling down - takes time

Keep at it

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Hi JR
    I get leg pains in my left leg too! Not often but enough to make me worry anyway. (cant help it i am a born worrier)
    I dont get much pain in my chest anymore but yes i can see my chest bumping in time to the beat like its trying to escape from my chest and the pain feels like a dull ache like someone is putting their foot in the middle of my chest hard and pulling my shoulders together.The only way i can get rid of the feeling is by what radar says, stretching my arms out and rolling my shoulders and breathing exercises.....works wonders.
    Sarah
    xx

Thread Information