Thread: Recovering!

Recovering!

Hey everyone, Just posting to tell you all my story. Ive been suffering with anxiety/panic and have been desperatly trying to find a cure and trying to get rid of this hell. I never thought that It would be as simple as sitting down and listening to someone talk to me though a cd or mp3. You may all know NoothMay, who is also recovering, well awhile ago I met him on the live chat room that nomorepanic provides. Noothmay told me of this method he was using and wanted to buy it for me so I could see how amazing it was. I thought it was too good to be true but he was persistant and I finally agreed. After listening to it for some time I find myself feeling better then ever, I have confidence and hope once again. The method has gotten rid of all my confusion and bewilderment, now that I understand why I have these awful symptoms. Now I understand how to cope with them and use them to help my recover. I am on the road to recovery and Im never looking back. Noothmay and I feel that this is something that everyone should be aware of, you can get info on it at panicfree.co.nz go ahead and look at it if you wish! Anyway ill post more as the days/weeks go on. Hope all are feeling good and ill speak to you soon! TTYL

-Michael

Hi Mike im happy for you and that your on ya way...god love ya i will take a looksy at that site im just so sick of buying things for 17 yrs and all of them promising this is the only method you need but..im happy for you keep up the good work............tc Linda[8D]

Hi Mike,

I'm very happy that you found something that has worked for you. Good luck with it.

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"

wow thats great news i will be looking at that myself keep up the good work and a big hug well done

Great news and so pleased it is working for you

Nicola

Thread Information