Thread: Our house is dirty...

Our house is dirty...

Just realised how dirty our house is I work 8-5 Monday- thurs 8-1 fri so don't get time to deep clean unless free on weekends which is filled by errands and stuff as parents don't do much they don't clean either except dishes how ever the bathroom and toiler are gross dusty dirty etc next week I'm taking one evening out to do both the oven and fridge are gross to will do them when I finish work for Xmas but so scared we will have rats and catch an illness from it . Bro and dad will wee on the floor and just leave it sitting their for me to wipe up etc I've told them of they can't aim they should sit but they still do it ... I'm really worried ill fall ill from this crap hole of a house also mum doesn't laundry and doesn't let me do it so theirs stacks of it in the kitchen just building up and up from months ago ... I'm to scared to do anywhere other than my room or the lounge or dads room as its just a tip

Re: Our house is dirty...

wut

Why on earth are you acting as servant to everyone else in your house? Unless they are physically incapable they need to get off their backsides and do their bit!

On the other hand I wouldn't let someone tell me I "wasn't allowed" to do the washing - you are an adult for goodness sake - just do it. Only your own clothes though, let the others fend for themselves!

But anyway, what on earth is everybody wearing if the washing has been building up for months? Do you just go out and buy news clothes? I'm baffled

Hi

I don't really have the answer about your situation

You said you work all week? Surely could could move out and get a place of your own?
    I moved out at 16 as my mum had issues with alcohol and I was fed up with the mess of a house and other stuff.
    In this situation the only way it will get better is do move out, you cannot change people and how they live...
    X

Hiya guys I am in the process of looking to move out and sharing a flat with my friends bit of a scary thought at the moment though my mum will take one wash a fortnight to be serviced washed at the laundry and that's it I'm not allowed to wash clothes but do it in secret when she's at work I don't know what they do for clothes I assume they wear them over and over tbh they also shower once a week only sometimes once every two weeks I shower most days as I do sweaty work at work may leave it a Saturday though if not doing much that day other than cleaning etc etc...

leave it, as it is , if your happy, if your not happy then do something about it to make you happy
    Last edited by Mountainclimber; 13-12-12 at 20:04. Reason: spelling

Thread Information