Thread: Lymphoma at 16??

Lymphoma at 16??

Hey im a 16 year old male with many anxiety problems last year I used to think I had breast cancer because my greatgrandmother, grandmother and mom had it which got me so freaked out when my momi had it and also I had some chest pains that turned out to be from bad posture.
    Now unfortunately I have a Swollen gland on my lower right side of my abdomen groin area it usually hurts and i just found out I had it there because the last 4-5 months i have felt a strange feeling around my groin area a feeling of something getting bigger or enlarging. About a week ago I had Red urine for like three days which got me really really scared and couldnt even sleep so i started searching in the internet and it might appear that I have a Urinary Tract Infection I also have a uncircumcised penis which increases my chances of getting this infection among teens but i just found out about this UTI.
    My gland gets small and big almost everyday like in the morning i cant feel it and in the afternoon after i eat i feel a big thing in my groin area and it hurts and i dont even feel sick or anything i dont feel i have an infection and i also play sports so what could this be im really worried and confused i cant get it out of my head please someone answer someone nice that can make me feel much better please its my first time posting here

---------- Post added at 18:21 ---------- Previous post was at 17:58 ----------

---------- Post added at 18:25 ---------- Previous post was at 18:21 ----------

please someone reply help im nervous

Re: Lymphoma at 16??

I'm sorry you do not feel well. Sounds like have some health anxiety. Have you been to the Doctors. (just to have it checked out.) I think you would feel so much better if you had it checked, and knew everything was alright. Honey don't read the internet, it will make you believe that you have everything in the world. You are so young, and I am sure very healthy. Get checked, then you can start to work on the anxiety. If you like to read, read the article to the left on health anxiety, and some post they will make you feel a lot better. Try not to worry to much. Enjoy those sports. Even if it was an infection, some antibiotics and you will good as new. Hope you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by panickyme View Post
    I'm sorry you do not feel well. Sounds like have some health anxiety. Have you been to the Doctors. (just to have it checked out.) I think you would feel so much better if you had it checked, and knew everything was alright. Honey don't read the internet, it will make you believe that you have everything in the world. You are so young, and I am sure very healthy. Get checked, then you can start to work on the anxiety. If you like to read, read the article to the left on health anxiety, and some post they will make you feel a lot better. Try not to worry to much. Enjoy those sports. Even if it was an infection, some antibiotics and you will good as new. Hope you feel better.
    Thankyou so much and no I havent been to the doctor i will tell my mom today so she can set up an appointment thankyou verysweet!

Anytime hon, I think you are going to be just fine. Good luck with everything, I will be thinking about you.

Thread Information