Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My new kitten

My new kitten

I tried to post this at midnight but couldn't get the picture to work so will try again!

---------- Post added at 09:27 ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 ----------

and it failed again :(

---------- Post added at 09:28 ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 ----------

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...43294560_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:29 ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 ----------

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...32973679_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:29 ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 ----------

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...60253524_n.jpg

Re: My new kitten

awww she/he is beautiful i love cats, ive got a 4 yr old one that im sure thinks hes a dog, he talks to me, plays fetch lol and when im having a bad day he knows and gives lovely cuddles, i love him to bits xx

I think they are very therapeutic. I have a 2 year old Bengal/Siamese (on my profile pic) and he is terrified of the kitten lol!

Omg Annie how precious is that little kitty. ADORABLE!!!!!!!! Now I want one, lol

Quote Originally Posted by panickyme View Post
    Omg Annie how precious is that little kitty. ADORABLE!!!!!!!! Now I want one, lol
    He loves cuddles and cries when you put him down

i want a cat so much my husbands living with a bloke with 2 cats when me and my daughter stay we play with them and i feel so calm stroking them we r going this fri cant wait stopping untill sunday

Annie; he is the most gorgeous boy ever. Cats are the best. We rescued Pepper a year ago after she was abandoned and she is the love of my life. She brings so much joy and unconditional love to our lives. Saying that though, she's a little 'poo' (to put it politely) at the moment because she's discovered the xmas tree! Found her in it yesterday morning tangled in the tinsel and lights covered in artificial snow! xx

We have put our tree in the conservatory to stop the cats climbing up it. When Chai was a kitten (2 years ago) he had the tree lights in his mouth

We did wonder how she was going to react to the tree because it's her first xmas with us and we don't know what she is used to. She wasn't bothered at first and just sat underneath it but she suddenly developed a fascination. We also have lights wound round our bannister and she is hypnotised by them - sits and stares at them for hours. She's such a strange little cat. xx

Aww cats are so lovely. My 2 year old cat has just fallen in my big bag of wrapping paper!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information