Hi everyone,
Its been months since I last posted, i've tried so hard not to keep dwelling on my symptons.....
Some of you might remember me, but basically my problem is caused by missed/ectopic heartbeats. I had a bad patch of them earlier in the year and my doc referred me bk to hospital. I had an ecg a couple of months ago which was fine, but my doc also wanted me to have the 24hr tape. I had this done last week and today I rang for the results. My doc is on hol until next week but his secretary said that they have had my results but he hadn't written out my letter yet and only he could tell me what the monitor said, but she also said he wanted to see me again.....This has really scared me, but the appointments section has said that this is just their routine.
I have had these missed beats for over four years now and they have constantly scared me, I have good patches and bad but generally get them on and off most days, either a fluttering feeling or missing beats etc...
Sorry to go on but I just wondered what else could be wrong if everyone has been wrong and its not caused by the anxiety. (My history for anxiety is mainly caused by bereavements and personal problems, my dad died when i was 21, my mom when I was 27 and pregnant with my first child, I've lost two babies when I was 5months pregnant and my husband also had an affair!!! Thats just a basic rundown of what I've coped with. I'm 39 now)
Sorry if I've gone, just wanted to try and get it all out.
Thanks for reading.
Hi to everyone who remembers me and hope you're ok.
Love, Linda.x