Page 2 of 121 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: How to survive first weeks on Fluo?

Re: How to survive first weeks on Fluo?

:( looks like i am getting worse and worse:( i really try to stay positive but i really don't feel well... Anxiety so bad that even my scalp and face feel tingly:( try to take my mind of it but it is so difficult if you alone:( horrible chest and stomach pain... I am so scared that I don't even want to move from the sofa...I took 2 diazepams today one at 9am and one at 2pm but they don't last for long and just take the edge of this nightmare:( mayby 2mg are too weak for me? I just want to fall asleep and wake up when I feel like myself again:(

---------- Post added at 18:43 ---------- Previous post was at 18:36 ----------

Hi Stormy. I really feel for you:( so sorry that you not feeling good:( maybe you should stay at home for few days?

Hi Princess,
    Not sure if staying at home is the answer because I would be on my own & the demons start to appear. Feel like you, shall we both Hibernate for the winter, then by the time we wake up all this will be over !!!! xx

What a great idea hibernate I wish it's possible. Have you manage to eat anything today Stormy? I just had 2 glasses of smoothie which propably is one if the reasons why I feel so weak and shaky but I really can't eat anything:(

Hi Princess,
    Just had the other half of the soup, but drank it out of a cup, could'nt be bothered to spoon it into my mouth. had half a banana this morning to take my tablet.
    How I am longing for a nice rare fillet steak, with all the trimmings, bottle of ice cold Chablis wine, & some Dime Bar ice cream. Well I can dream xx

If not that I had a 2 diazepams today I would propably have a glass of wine (only one). I will try to eat a little bit of spaghetti and a glass of 0% rose wine

Hi Princess,
    I have been very tempted to have a glass or two because I know it settles me down. let me know if you have one & how you feel xx

Well i just had a little bit of spagetti but instead of wine I have a Shloer in wine glass... G is back from work which is great I just wish his off tomorrow.

hi all this is my 1st time on fluox 20mg and the 1st 2 weeks were hell for my my husband works away so i was on my own with 3 young children on this fluoxetine rollercoster .....all i can say is hang in there i used to keep myself busy by takin dogs for walks going shoping going round to friends house wen my children were in school just to keep my mind off the anxiety feeling the worst thing for me was over thinking i honestley thought i was losing my head and i would end up in mental hospital witch is somthing i didnt want ive lost 1stone cos the tabs made me feel sick all time ......im now on week 4 and ive just returned to work i staring to feel more myself every day id say hang in there there is light at the end of tunnel

Oh thanks Leanne glad to hear that you feel better in 4th week still long way for me becouse this is 8th day for me how was your first day back at work?

Hey Princess2206,
    I know you just want to sleep away the side effects. I found the the that works the best is keeping busy, walking, cleaning, and chatting with positive friends. These side effects are terrible, but you can do it and will

Page 2 of 121 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread Information