Page 3 of 121 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: How to survive first weeks on Fluo?

Re: How to survive first weeks on Fluo?

Good Morning today is 14th day of me off from Work and leaving on the sofa and 9th day on Fluo. I had no bad sleep last night From 1am till 6am and then fall a sleep again till 9.30. As usually mornings are very difficult with anxiety. I still thinking sometimes that i must have another illnes becouse is imposible to feel so bad becouse of depression/anxiety. I wish i have energy to go out and see people but at the moment I am still scared to leave a house:( I have to go to doctor today for more diazapan as I have only few left and they are really helping me. I don't know what I would do without them. How are you today Stormy?

Hi Princess,
    Am rubbish this morning, worst shakes ever,nausea,only got 2hrs sleep,sure if I could get rid of this insomnia things might not be as hard, wish it was 3wks time.I like you keep thinking there must be more wrong with me to feel this bad. I have a doctors phone appointment this afternoon to tell her how i am feeling & see if it just side effects i have & nothing more sinister, see doing it again, wish i could stop this analising myself .
    Hoping day improves & yours goes well xx

Hi Stormy, I tried to arrange tel appointment wit my GP yesterday but her first available day is 3/01!!? Crazy! So for more medication I have to fill the form in reception and they will authorise it in next 3 days. I hope that I will not need diazepam for much longer but I feel more relax when I know they in the cupboard. Let me know how your appointment went are you at work today?

Hi Princess,
    Am here in body but not in mind.It is ridiculous sometimes trying to get appointments, you have to try & book it before you take ill. xx

I feel ver very bad so far today. I would love to be normal me again. I look terrible... I missed all my hairdresser appointments, my eyebrows and nails are horrendous, ... I don't recognise myself it the mirror...

my 1st day was ok i was bit shakey to start but by the afternoon i felt just like my old self i ave to agree with tanyat the side affects r the worst thing ever but try and keep busy the days soon become easier.x .

I am back from the practice. I hope they will authorise my prescription. I would be lost without it:( feeling very anxious so I took some diazepam to calm me down. This is a nightmare. Normally I am so happy and active person but now I just seat on the sofa and don't even have an energy to make myself a tea:( I really struggle to think positive today...

Ditto Princess,
    This is so much harder than I thought.
    Am just waiting for a call from doctor, have written down all my symptoms to see what she has to say.
    Just made myself a sandwich for lunch & only managed a quarter of it, the rest will see me through 2 days the way I am eating.
    Went to pharmacist to pick a prescription & had a private word with her about how I was feeling, she said it all seemed like s/e from tablets, she thought doc would tell me to give it longer, but will let you know when I have had the call xx

Both of you I really feel for you, it is the side effects and honestly I could have written your posts when I was at the stage you are, the insomnia will ease, you will eventually get your appetite back and your energy, if you have diazapan use it when you really need it, I just took it when I was desperate but wish I had been kinder to myself and took more, as you feel better you will find that you need them less and less, I still carry them in my handbag but have not taken one for weeks now but knowing they are there gives me peace of mind.

xxxx

Hi Princess & Janine,
    Just got off phone from doc, she said all my symptoms are side effects from tablets, wants me to stay with them a while longer, has also given me some (zoclapin or something like that) type of sleeping pill, but only a weeks worth as she is hoping by then that the side effects will of subsided a little. Fingers crossed.
    How are you feeling now Princess?
    Janine just read on supersal post that you are in catering, Hubby & I also have our own family run Hotel, Bistro & Bar( hard work isn't it)
    Hope you all have a good night speak soon xx

Page 3 of 121 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread Information