Thread: Anxiety from debt

Anxiety from debt

So here I am posting a thread about my anxiety. I so wish this wasn't me wish I was reading about some one else but hey hoy this is me. I try hard to just continue and read blogs and helpful tips about distracting one's mind by doing some other task thus keeping your mind active on something else but how can I do that when my mind is what I would call fuzzy - all over the place!!

CBT is on the horizon perhaps even meds - got to try and knock coffee on the head but have become hooked on it at the mo!!

Just want this aching knot in my stomach to go want to wake up in the morning and enjoy a lie in rather than have to get up because I feel so damm sick!!

I know life can be good - I know it can.

Re: Anxiety from debt

Welcome Lowandsad

I've only recently joined this forum myself but I'm finding the threads and the other contributors here really useful and I hope you do too

Hi lowandsad

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Anxiety from debt

it can only gty better. i hope. for you and everyone, i'm in the poo too so i know what its like. chin up fella

Thread Information