Hi all,

I've not been here in a while, but this thing I've got at the moment is really bothering me and I wondered if anyone here has had similar (and may know what it is) I have had excess wind for about a month now, but about two weeks ago I kept feeling my stomach was feeling funny. My eating's not a problem (though I possibly get full a little quicker) in fact I've been eating more frequently, as it became more intense and like an aching, gnawing pain when you're REALLY hungry. I did just get it more in the mornings, but it's got worse over the last couple weeks. And last night I could barely sleep for the feeling of wind in the middle of my stomach, nausea and painful stomach. It's like a deep ache.
I went the docs this morning (typically forgot to mention the indigestion!) but she felt my stomach and gave me some medicine to relieve indigestion. She said it could be a bit of a bug, but I don't get how it's worsened so gradually.. anyone got any clues on this one?

P.s I tried taking 20mg omeprazole the last two days but it didn't seem to do anything

Many thanks,
Hannah