Hi everyone i have just joined and have some concerns about this medication prozac. I have been having extreme anxiety for the past few months so bad it has made me not leave my house and i am having CBT at home. Although i have horrible symptoms everyday they are not all together thank god but it amkes em feel really ill. Ive had tests and i am still in doubt about it is anxiety anyway i felt that i need to do something so i went doctors and they prescribed me citlapram 10mg which made me feel so bad i know you have to give them a chance to kick in but i was on them for about 6 weeks i had to come off i have asked the doctors too prescribe me something else although i was worried about taking another anti-depressant i have started taking it about 6 days ago. On the leaflet i don't see anywhere where it says it is for anxiety infact on the side effects it has anxiety? Today i feel very anxious my right arm feels numb and it is horrible does prozac really work for anxiety it is 20mg thanks Tommy.