Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: increased from 10-20 mg

Re: increased from 10-20 mg

I know, right? Just to feel a little improvement instead of worse would be nice. I think your body is just confused right now and needs to settle down. I hope that's the case for me too.

I know you are right about the diazepam. My fiance says that the fact I even am concerned that I will get addicted when taking it as prescribed means that I will be fine. I was given them for a reason, gotta remind myself of that.

I was on Diazepam for months SWGRL09 and started off at 20mg's then went down to nothing over a period of weeks and didn't feel anything at all (bad that is) and I've come off Lorazepam 3 times before which is meant to be even more addictive totally fine just by tapering correctly. The only thin I ever did have terrible withdrawal from is Mirtazapine but even though it was horrible at the time I cam ethrough it pretty quickly looking back and I am so much better on Cipralex after 2 months than I was the whole time I took Mirtazapine for 8 months ):

oh wow, my doc has prescribed me 2 mg to help me calm my mind when i cannot sleep so i guess i won't worry about taking it as long as i don't overdo it lol that helped a lot, thanks

---------- Post added at 16:52 ---------- Previous post was at 16:19 ----------

took a nap and woke up, just got out of the shower and now i feel really sick ... nauseous, hot, light-headed ... what is going on, this can't all be the meds as it wasn't like this when i started on 10 way back in august

---------- Post added at 17:07 ---------- Previous post was at 16:52 ----------

fiance says it sounds like i am getting a cold ... i dont feel like it though. i really don't know at this point. then the stupid HA voice goes "lymphoma!!!!" lol

You def don't have Lymphoma I am sure darl (: It probs is the pills you know or even anxiety playing tricks as when I was very anxious this past weekend I was convinved I was going to have a stroke and I don't normally worry about my physical health as I had my M.O.T not to slong ago and am a picture of health physically (LOL) Mentally I am really getting there finally again! I've found Cipralex to be a brilliant ad so far.

Oh good, I am glad you are improving still and doing so well. It is disheartening because I was doing really well on 10 mg for a couple months and then when the holidays came around I went downhill fast. First, wasn't sure if it was just life that was getting me down, but the depression hung on for a while so they upped me to 20.

I feel slightly less depressed today. Last night was able to go out with some friends, which got my mind off of things. Anxiety is still there, I can feel it shoot through me like an electric charge. I know that takes longer to get better.

Still, my sleep is bad. I take my pill in the morning but still am not sleeping soundly. I can fall asleep now, but I wake up and then am wired and cannot go back to sleep.

I also have a lot of nightmares which get in the way of sleep too.

---------- Post added at 09:39 ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 ----------

But, baby steps, right?

I think I am slowly improving. A bit less depressed, although still got anxiety. I am expecting my depression to return this weekend though when we bury my mom's ashes, but that would happen if I had depression or not.

Last night I slept a little better and did not take any diazepam. I still woke up at 3 AM after a bad dream, but only took maybe 20 minutes to get back to sleep instead of an hour of tossing and turning. I also am trying some new pillows for my neck pain.

I have had a bad headache but I think this is from my neck problems ... still trying to find a good pillow.

I also have been clenching my jaw at night. My jaw muscles are so tense.

Thinking of you burrying your Moms ashes
    I get quite a few head aches with Escitalopram too but don't know if it's the actual meds or my anxiety first thing...once again my thoughts are with your at this distressing time xxx

I will be thinking of you too, you are bound to feel anxious about this as it is such a big deal - this is your beloved Mum and we only ever have one. I know I felt really anxious about putting a temporary cross on my dads grave on new years day (we have to wait for the stone) He is buried next to my sis and it was hard but also a relief. I sometimes visit the cemetary just to feel close to them. I took 2 of my nieces to town yesterday to be measured for new underwear. I had a panic attack in M&S and cried but you know those girls are so brave, they comforted me. I love them so much. God bless your Mum, she will be smiling down on you and giving you strength xx

thank you both so much for your support it is so appreciated. we don't have a stone yet either, katy. that will take time to get. i just sat near her ashes at the house the other day and didn't want to leave her ...

Hopefully when you both get your head stones it will help bring you some comfort, just having somewhere to go and be near to your loved ones. I know I always find visiting my Grandparents grave a comfort and putting flowers there for them xxxx

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information