Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A more positive 2013...hopefully!

A more positive 2013...hopefully!

Well I survived Christmas with 14 guests and today have been to a family funeral (My step son in laws mother) and I coped really well with only the usual emotions that would be expected from anyone at a funeral. I don't think I have been really over anxious for over a week now so hopefully I can look forward to a happier New Year. I am still feeling tired a lot and on my higher dose of medication. I have also bought myself a new book that someone on here recommended 'The mindful way through Depression' and also a book on natural HRT. I am hoping these will help me to have a more positive 2013

Re: A more positive 2013...hopefully!

well done you x

Well done, I hope you will have a better 2013.

I hope we can all have a better 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Annie0904 View Post
    Well I survived Christmas with 14 guests and today have been to a family funeral (My step son in laws mother) and I coped really well with only the usual emotions that would be expected from anyone at a funeral. I don't think I have been really over anxious for over a week now so hopefully I can look forward to a happier New Year. I am still feeling tired a lot and on my higher dose of medication. I have also bought myself a new book that someone on here recommended 'The mindful way through Depression' and also a book on natural HRT. I am hoping these will help me to have a more positive 2013
    I dont know how you did it, annie. getting thro xmas and having to go to a funeral today. that's a huge achievement. i like it that you can reflect on maybe the last week or so & can recognise improvement. i suppose it's all part of our up & down lives really. Mindfulness is something I havent really looked into that much but from what I have seen already it is good. I would reckon it'll be a good read. I find self-help books really calming. Also sometimes it helps me unpick why I react to certain situations in the way that I do. You'll have to let us know what you think. Natural HRT, that sounds interesting too. I'm with you and everyone else on the "more positive 2013".

Hi Annie,

So glad to hear things have been going a bit better for you. Wishing everyone lots of luck and happiness for 2013 x x

ahh Annie glad you got to the funeral & got through it ok xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    ahh Annie glad you got to the funeral & got through it ok xxxx
    It was a bit heart wrenching seeing my step son in law so upset but I got through it..shows you can be strong when you have to be.

I hope 2013 is a kinder year to you Annie. You did so well to get through the funeral when you are struggling so much yourself. It is very difficult to see the ones you lover suffering.

xxx

BobbyDog

Thank you BobbyDog I wish you all the best for 2013 too. x

---------- Post added at 10:53 ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 ----------

My goal today is to take my little kitten to the vets for his injections and microchip.

---------- Post added at 14:19 ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 ----------

I survived the vets! My little kitten Ryuu was so good when he got his microchip in

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information