Thread: another thankful newbie

another thankful newbie

hi all

Just recently joined. Spent loads of time browsing and have been astounded and so relieved i'm not nuts and so many folk here going through same thing.

Long story short. Around 12 yrs ago i started to experience panick attacks which led to full blown agoraphobia this went on on and off til 2008 when i seemed to improve to the extent ive been well 90% of the time can go out etc

However

A couple of weeks ago i was walking to the shops as usual. Hadn't slept as although panic etc has improved over the years i do feel quite down a lot anyway i felt fine but suddenly felt strange- wobbly- legs shaky and self conscious like i had to lean against something and like maybe nothing was real

I've gotten used to feeling better so this scared me. I had good sleep that night but the same thing happened nxt day

I just don't think i can cope going through all that again not the agoraphobia

I stumbled across this forum after typing in wobbly legs. It seems a really supportive place and i'm sure it'll help finding comfort in it

So hello
    Sincerely wish you all improved health and happiness in 2013

Hi cameraobscuraB

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: another thankful newbie

Hi Camera,
    It is indeed a supportive place, I'd be lost without it. Welcome to the site, I hope you find as much help as I have. All the best.

Baggs

Re: another thankful newbie

Hi, welcome to the forum.

We're in the same boat here, helping each other, I'm sure you'll benefit from joining us

Thread Information