Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sinusitis - lower tooth pain?

Re: Sinusitis - lower tooth pain?

I had a couple of days respite, then the cheek and eye pain started up again - I didn't drive for a few days so I'm back to thinking it's having the fans going in the car that sets me off...

Thanks Tessar xx

Hi, this is my first post, thanks for having me.

Reading this forum, I came across a post from Angelai and it looks like I had the same symptoms.

I have had sinus earlyer this year, 2013 Nov. about a month ago. It cleared up but after a wile I felt a little bump or lump on my right hard palate, not very big, and did'nt hurt at first. After a weak it was still the same size, but hurt a little when I breathe in. I googled like crazy and started to worry that it might be cancer. Eventualy I thought that I might have a nasal polyp, cause my right nose, bridge start hurting as wel. My nose whas also bloked or partly bloked on the right side. I started to use a sal****er spray, but Im not sure if it help any. I have pain in my forehead and between my eyes an nose bridge too. For a little wile my right eye pained too and right cheekbone too. This drove me crazy, I started to google again, and thought I might have TMJ or sinus infection or swollen turbinates or all of the above. I start using Oxymetazoline HCI Nasal spray, warning, only use once a day for no more than 3 days. This shrinked my turbunates and made breathing easy. It also made the pain in my nose go away. So I think my problem was or is sinus or alergys that makes my turbunates swollen and hurt. I forgot to say, when my turbinates was not swollen the lump or bump on my hard palate also got a little smaller and do not hurt any more. The only thing that I am worried about now is that my right lower jaw hurts a little and some of the limf knots are swollen too, but I think this is just sinus too.

All the best to you all, hope you get better soon!

I dont know if I may say this, but, pray to God, this carry me through, He can heal anything!

---------- Post added at 21:08 ---------- Previous post was at 20:51 ----------

Hi, this is my first post, thanks for having me.

Reading this forum, I came across a post from Angelai and it looks like I had the same symptoms.

I have had sinus earlyer this year, 2013 Nov. about a month ago. It cleared up but after a wile I felt a little bump or lump on my right hard palate, not very big, and did'nt hurt at first. After a weak it was still the same size, but hurt a little when I breathe in. I googled like crazy and started to worry that it might be cancer. Eventualy I thought that I might have a nasal polyp, cause my right nose, bridge start hurting as wel. My nose whas also bloked or partly bloked on the right side. I started to use a sal****er spray, but Im not sure if it help any. I have pain in my forehead and between my eyes an nose bridge too. For a little wile my right eye pained too and right cheekbone too. This drove me crazy, I started to google again, and thought I might have TMJ or sinus infection or swollen turbinates or all of the above. I start using Oxymetazoline HCI Nasal spray, warning, only use once a day for no more than 3 days. This shrinked my turbunates and made breathing easy. It also made the pain in my nose go away. So I think my problem was or is sinus or alergys that makes my turbunates swollen and hurt. I forgot to say, when my turbinates was not swollen the lump or bump on my hard palate also got a little smaller and do not hurt any more. The only thing that I am worried about now is that my right lower jaw hurts a little and some of the limf knots are swollen too, but I think this is just sinus too.

All the best to you all, hope you get better soon!

I dont know if I may say this, but, pray to God, this carry me through, He can heal anything!

I've got it just now too :( Doc says it's probably viral at the moment, but has given me antibiotics to take if it gets worse over Xmas. Also gave me Otrivine nasal spray.

I've had a stubborn headache on one side for days, stuffed up nostril on the same side as the headache, earache, and toothache. I wasn't sure which bit the pain was coming from!

One thing that does seem to help.. I shake a few drops of Olbas oil onto a dry flannel before bed, and hold it near my mouth & nose as I drop off to sleep.. also brufen helps the headaches more than paracetamol.

Hope that helps anyone else who's suffering.

if olbas oil helps it does sound like a sinus or congestion issue doesn't it?
    amazing how the sinuses and teeth are linked when it comes to pain. I know sometimes doctors/dentists have trouble working out which bit is causing it.
    Welcome Johann and I hope you don't feel too rubbish & things sort themselves out soon :-) Oh, also if you find it puts negative thoughts into your mind best to avoid googling stuff!!!!!
    Daisy Sue I also hope you start to feel better soon too and thank you for the tips.

Thanks Tessar hope you're ok too! Yes it probably is my sinuses (is that how you say the plural of sinus?? lol)... I can hear it in my voice, kinda bunged up, and have hissing in my ears.. I'm ok though, got all these things to sniff and a basket full of painkillers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information