Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: 7 wks on fluoxetine, when will I feel normal?

Re: 7 wks on fluoxetine, when will I feel normal?

I can relate to how you're feeling and it's awful. I take klonopin which must be like what you take when I'm feeling bad. I take a very low dose (.25) in the mornings when I wake because I still feel shaky and a bit anxious in the mornings and then I relax enough to make it through the whole day, there are some days though when I have to take another .25mg if I begin to feel anxious, those days are less..thank god!! I am currently not working because I have 4yr old boy/girl twins at home who take up a lot of my time and energy!! Going back to work for you may trigger more anxiety, I wish for you that you didn't have to go back right away. Iv been on an anxiety roller coaster ride from hell since sept 8th. Fluoxetine is my 3rd ad since sept and the only ad that has helped me so far. I'm trying to stay positive and only think positive. Please feel free to ask me anything and know that I'm here if you need to talk.

Day 38 on 20mg of fluoxetine. Feeling ok this morning but tired. I sleep all night but wake up tired and want to go back to sleep. I'm hoping this fatigue passes soon. Iv got too much to do to be tired all the time. Can anyone else relate?

Yes Ocean it will get easier and the tiredness will ease, I still struggle to get out of bed in the morning though 4 months in but as soon as I put my feet on the ground I am fine. I think you will see a big difference in the next two weeks. xxx

Thank you Janine for your encouragement. I sure hope it gets better within the next few wks. But honestly I'll take a little fatigue over the constant anxiety any day. So I know things are looking up

It will get better and me too I would take tiredness over how I felt any day.

xxx

Feeling a little anxious this morning, chills. I feel like I'm being pulled down by some anxiety monster and I'm trying to pull myself back up. It's very frustrating. I think it's my anxious mind over thinking about all the things that I need to do with in the next few days. I wanted today to be a good day, go shopping but now I think I won't be able to find the motivation or strength to leave the house. I'm trying to keep moving and doing my daily routine. it's just one of those days I guess :(

Am the same ocean, cant get motivated to do anything, just sitting staring at telli, not taking anything in xx

If that is how you are feeling then go with it, do the things you can when you can, some days all I could do was sit on the sofa, then I would feel better and plan for the next day and would feel bad again, so just take it day by day and don't plan just see what you feel like, these horrible side effects change too within a day and how you feel for part of it can change either way so easily.

You will get so you can do these again.

Take care both of you xx

Good advice Janine. Day by day is all we can handle. I just want to feel better so bad...I know I'm getting there, I just have a hard time being patient. I tell myself to let time pass, to just relax and know its working. I like/need your words of encouragement, they help me to see the light at the end of this tunnel. I appreciate it.

Believe me if you knew me you would know that I am not patient when I am ill for any reason, I am always in a hurry to get better, so I do know what you mean, I thought I was never going to feel like me again, you are right you do have to just let time pass and try and relax and not feel guilty because I did and I know I pushed myself more than I should have done some days because I did not want to let people down, in the end I just had to sit and wait and eventually you start to feel better more and more.

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread Information