Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's Staying at Home Tomorrow?

Re: Who's Staying at Home Tomorrow?

I will be eating tapas and salsa dancing! (Thank you Gemma for my 'Party Feet'! They will be a great help ) I'm really looking forward to a new year to remember!

My parents & sister will be here for tea, and will probably stay through the evening so we'll stay in. this is through choice though, not any anxiety stuff - I prefer to see the new year in with family, laughs & games

ill be home tomorrow night, just me and the cat! my fiance is in new orleans for work. i have been busy all week so actually looking forward to not going out

I will be staying home It will be me, my partner, my neighbour and my two kitty cats

I've never been one for parties anyway, always opting for much smaller and not so chaotic events.

Annie that's a terrific idea hun......I'd much rather a NMP New Year party, with friends that we feel comfortable with.....so I shall be here too........now how to dress a coooooow up for New Year *dashes off to check the moosie's wardrobe*>>>>>>>>

i'll be here although my new year will be several hours later!! lol

Hope everyone has a Happy New Year regardless. I'm yet again having a boring one and staying in with the hubby! Take away and a few drinkies though but will prob be in bed before midnight! X

I'm definitely staying in. Its years since I was out on NYE. I dont like all the hype, much prefer peacefulness & sober people. It's much nicer to be at home with your loved ones.
    Annies idea "We will all stay on here and have an NMP New Year Party" is wicked. I love it. Just the kind of party I would go to!
    gregcool: I can relate to why you dont want to go but I hope you enjoy your night out.
    nicbub: I think staying in with your hubby is nice - so is Take away and a few drinkies. We will be in bed before midnight as well i'm sure.AuntieMoosie: will we be seeing pic of you dressed as a coooooow?swgrl09: it'll just be me, my partner & the cat!
    Elle-Kay: new year in with family, laughs & games sounds good.sandy35: you can have lots of fun with your mates on NMP at annie's party!! Enjoy your pizza & I hope the dvd lives up to expectations. although i'm not sure about the "sing together at midnight", i'm rubbish at singing so i'll have to stay quiet. I'm not into jools holland, it always reminds me of boring staying in NYE when i was younger - though now ironically i like staying in.

Usually I stay home, or just a small gathering at a friends, this year I am starting off right, I am going out, little nervy, but I'm going. Happy New Year to all!!!!!! It will be the New Year for you hrs before me, so I will try to pop in on the NMP party to wish you all a great year and to see what Auntie is wearing!!!!!! lol

I will be staying in, probably for the first time in my life apart from when I was a young child. Its not that the anxiety is stopping me going out as I would just get really drunk and would manage but its been a tough year and I would rather just end it quietly. Plus If I went out drinking I would only destroy all my progress and have the worst hangover which sends the anxiety out of control. Also I have no money lol.

So I shall stay in on my own and hope 2013 is a better year.

Happy new year everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Gotagetthroughthis View Post
    I will be staying in, probably for the first time in my life apart from when I was a young child. Its not that the anxiety is stopping me going out as I would just get really drunk and would manage but its been a tough year and I would rather just end it quietly. Plus If I went out drinking I would only destroy all my progress and have the worst hangover which sends the anxiety out of control. Also I have no money lol.

So I shall stay in on my own and hope 2013 is a better year.

Happy new year everyone
    well good for you. this is a really positive post (even if you are on your own, you are doing something to help yourself). anyway, you arent alone coz you have lots of friends here. no doubt there's gonna be laods of peopole posting later on.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information