Hi please read as i could do with some help. Four weeks ago i started on Cymbalta 30mg, after a week it started to ease my depression and anxiety, however i moved up to 60 mg after 2 weeks and after 5 days my anxiety and depression came back worse than before. For the last three days i have been taking 30mg again and i think i am now having withdrawal effects also, however i am still extremely anxious and depressed, does anybody know if i will possibly get back to how i felt originally on 30mg. I am scared as this anxiety especially in the morning is awful and upsetting. I know that this drug is an snri and i am wondering if the higher does is too stimulating (noradrenaline) and has brought back or increased my anxiety, its been 3 days now and i still feel like i did before starting on cymbalta!! Should i try and taper off it or give it some more time? Today is day 4 and i have woken at 7.30 and i feel so anxious almost like i cant breathe. Please read and offer advice i am sick of this now just want to get better and get back to my usual self.