Thread: Worst HA ever. Jumping from worry to worry.

Worst HA ever. Jumping from worry to worry.

This drives me insane!!!

The last months have been my worst time ever with HA.
    I have been totally obsessing with lymphoma, gynaecological cancers, liver cancer, and so on.
    I also worry myself sick over my children. My 3-year-old has been blinking and touching his eyes for more than a month now. I have been worrying about blurred vision = brain tumour symptom. Now he has had a runny nose, but no cold, no other symptoms, for three weeks. I try to be rational and say to myself it is probably an allergy, both eyes and nose, and I will take him to the doctor for allergy tests. But what if it actually is a tumour? A sinus or a nasal tumour that make his eyes irritated too? And to make me freak out totally, he said this morning that his vision is blurry.

I mentioned it to my husband who also has noticed the nose and eye problems, my husband did not seem extremely worried but a little bit, yes. Which makes me worry even more. But I don't want to talk anymore about it, don't want to make him worried because if he worries I will have a nervous break down.

As for me, this morning I woke up and felt itchy, as I do every day since June. I started googling lymphoma symptoms and so on, felt worse than ever.

Tried to calm down.

And then my little one said this thing about his eyes and I forgot my lymphoma.

I also worry about my biggest child, she complains about her stomach and I keep examining her in her sleep (don't want her to notice my anxiety) trying to feel if her spleen or liver are enlarged.

I am so worried. Do you think what my 3-year old has can be a simple allergy?
    I will go crazy if I can't calm down. I jump from worry to worry in like 10 minutes.
    Tonight we will have guests so I really need to focus on other things now. But it's not easy :-(
    I have tried CBT but didn't finish the therapy

Re: Worst HA ever. Jumping from worry to worry.

Awwww I can tell you are a nervous wreck right now. I understand how you feel I have HA really bad, and I jump around from worry to worry in no time also. It's our negative thinking that creates these awful thoughts, try to think positive. (I know just how hard it can be) but you can do it. I think (not a Doctor) that it could most definitely be allergies, or even glasses. Maybe make a Doctors appointment, and you will feel so much better once he has checked out fine. I do the same thing, if I am not worried about me having something, I jump to one of my children having something. So you are not alone. Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you so much for your answer...it's good just to know that someone who can understand how I feel reads my post...

Hi Justina, I can relate and understand how you feel. My HA worries change on a daily basis , my GP cannot keep up. Today it is lymphoma again, yesterday possible ear tumour, tomorrow who knows. I think like Panickyme said making a doctors appointment is a good idea for reassurance ,sometimes the doctor can really calm matters down when HA is out of hand. I am going again as soon as they reopen . Take care. xx

Thread Information