REF/ANXIETY
‎31/‎12/‎2012

TO OTHER ANXIETY SUFFERERS
I have frequent attacks of anxiety which is getting me down,I have had these on off attacks for 30 years,my symptons are light headiness when I get up each morning,and feeling sick and light headiness all day, these symptons do dissapear sometimes but not often,I have been on Sertraline for about 5 years and I am now on Citalopram 20mg one a day,I am fighting these feeling's every day ,I realise that I am 67 years of age but I am still young enough to have a decent standard of life,and I realise that that things could be a lot worse but all I would like is to get back to how I used to be,I don.t smoke or drink and I am helping myself every way I can,and fully understand that other people cannot see how I feel,please could you change my medication, (which I really don't to be taking at all,but if you can give me something that would assist me in fighting these feelings I would appreciate it,I still venture out on occaisons and do realise that stopping in is not the answ
AN ANXIETY SUFFERER
A TYPICAL DAY FOR ME ‎31/‎12/‎2012
I WAKE UP AT 7AM SLEPT OK ALWAYS DO,AS SOON AS I GET OUT OF BED THE LIGHT HEADINESS IS WITH ME,I TRY TO IGNORE IT,AND CARRY ON REGARDLESS,I STILL GO OUT TO THE SHOPS AND HAVE VISITORS AND DO THE GARDENING ,I REALISE THAT THIS CONDITION WILL NOT HARM ME AS I HAVE HAD IT SO LONG THAT IF IT DID IT WOULD HAVE DONE SO BY NOW,ON OCCAISIONS IT DOES PASS FOR A FEW WEEKS SO I DO GET A REST FROM IT BUT WHEN IT RETURNS AND I FEEL LIKE THIS IT'S DIFFICULT TO HAVE A POSTITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE TO IT.