Hi all, I don't think I've posted in this section before as I haven't felt I needed to until tonight. I recovered from health anxiety about 2 years ago but still get a few wobbles here and there which includes tonight, I'm really starting to panic :( I think it might be because its New Years Eve and I'm already on edge, I'm not sure, but anyway I'm worrying over a pain I've been having in my stomach. I've been experiencing it for months and at first the docs thought it was ovaries but I had a scan and that's come back OK. I don't think I stressed enough to the doctor about the location of the pains (as I get really nervous and forget to say things) but the pain is more in my bowel. It's on the right side right next to my bellybutton, it's not a sharp stabbing pain but feels more like something is pushing outwards from inside, like a sore pressure. It's always in the exact same place but comes an goes, usually at night. I'm really worried it's something serious, does anyone know what it could be? I do have other bowel problems and family history with IBS, so could this be an IBS symptom? Even if its always in the same place?