Thread: So so depressed and scared

So so depressed and scared

Hi

Im sorry to be so depressing but i just cant cope anymore

As i posted before,i have been told i have a problem with my platelet levels in my blood and have also worn a 24hr holter monitor last week because i have had ectopics and been breathless etc

The blood test results were a big shock to me and im now terrified ive got leukaemia or i will bleed to death
    I have got follow up appointments this week
    Ive never been so scared.Its my own fault for being pregnant in the first place,i so want this baby,maybe this is payback
    Im so so depressed and scared of leaving my children[V]
    Sorry
    Hunny x]

hi hunny,
    please try to stop worrying babe, there is no such thing as payback you know this.
    leukemia presents itself with other symptoms before yours, and it is a very fast disease which would have spread very rapidly by now. your blood test results are prob showing a bit of iron deficiency or something sim, which is norm during pregnancy. you wont be leaving your children, you will be fine, stop stressing and do some relaxation excercises, let me know how you get on my thoughts are with you.
    take care
    julie

we are all stronger people after having this

It wasnt that long ago that i had some problems during pregnancy and I was beside myself with worry. I really feel for you. Naturally you will worry about yourself and the baby. The unknown is always the worst, you have some abnormal blood results and you dont know why, so you are sure to start thinking of all the worst scenarios.

I dont think I can say anything to reassure you except that you are being followed up very soon and hopefully by then everything may be ok. We all know that worrying doesnt help but how can you not.

I dont know your situation but it may help to take someone with you when you go for your appointment this week. Make a point of telling the staff you are extremely worried, often they may not realise and if they understand it might help because they may explain things more clearly to you or reassure you.

Please know that people are thinking of you. Good luck with your follow up, take care.
    Freakedout

Thread Information