Thread: stressful day

stressful day

So have had a very stressful day (good bye new years resolution) could do with some reassurance as I'm alone for a few days. I've had about 6 life threatening illnesses today but I have some symptoms that won't go away. To start with I stood up and came over all weird like light headed and weak, when I stood up and got some fresh air it sort of went away I figure that it's because iv'e not eaten alot today at all, 2 sandwiches all day and it's nearly 7. I still feel weird but i'm too worked up to eat anything, could do with some advice on that.

Another thing i've had a bad neck on my left side for about a week now it's only painfull when I turn my head but it goes up my neck and back of my head. I sat down and though what could have caused it and can put it down to poor posture. I've been off work and college this xmas and spent a week sat on my chair playing ps3 and I tend to tense my shoulders and lean on my left side which could explain the pain, but I have had brain tumour fears for about 6 months now so obviously any kind of head and neck pain freaks me out.

I feel so ill, sorry to rant but i'm having a very bad day today :'(

Re: stressful day

I am sure the dizziness is because you have not had enough to eat. If you don't feel like eating just have a yogurt or banana and a drink. the pains will be caused by spending too much time in one position on the PS3.

It's not so much dizzyness, just like lightheaded and weak I guess it's probably still the food thing though, I hate not being normal

I am sure it is the food. it would make you lightheaded and weak if you don't eat. I have to eat at regular times as I get those feelings if I don't.

Thread Information