Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nooooooooooooooooo.

Nooooooooooooooooo.

Just as I get to 8 weeks, am sleeping pretty much OK, and think I am settling down I have had a massive panic attack this afternoon.

Now I can't eat, talk much, am clenching my teeth and bet I will not sleep properly tonight which will make tomorrow worse as well.

Luckily, I have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning, as a follow up to the next prescription but I have to get there first. I think it's going to be a long night.

Why? oh why?
    Last edited by Kayleigh100; 02-01-13 at 20:59.

Re: Nooooooooooooooooo.

I ask myself the same evrey day... whot have i done to deserve this?? there is no answer - i am what i am, i am me. i just have to deal with it. meds can help, therapies can help, but the most help ive had is from fellow sufferers, people of this site and 'real' people ive met. says somthing i think. im going to try hypnotherapy from my daughters mum who does it. hope it works, but im not expecting any majic wand. relaxation breathing helps, diazapine takes it off short term, reiki helped but was expensive. I just want a perminant sollution. hope u can find one too, cos feeling like this all the time is no life at all. Hang in there.xx

Kayleigh, you have been doing so much better so think about the positives over the past few weeks and not the negative from today. We often get little blips but tomorrow is another day and maybe a much better one...keep positive

Kayleiigh, replied on the other thread, you have done so well and you will get an odd blip, I had one at the stage you are at and thought the worst but it only lasted for a day or two, my doc said that I would have days when I would not feel right as everyone does so don't think the worst, just think how bad you were, you will feel good again, have you some diazapan you can take tonight just to help you calm and get to sleep xxx

Thank you all. I know you make sense but its like my negative mind and shaky body just can't make the transition to being positive.

Off to bed now. Half of me is exhausted and half of me is whizzing like a dervish.

Your support is so appreciated.

Thanks Janine... I have seen both of your replies. I have a sleeping medication but am not taking it because I think I have one of the problems you are not supposed to use it with - that's something I was going to mention to the doctor tomorrow and find out if I am safe taking it.

In addition, I don't dare take it now as I have to be up at 6 for work and its a bit late.

Try and relax, you know you can feel better, it is just a blip and like Annie said tomorrow is another day, you might not feel great but you are not going to go back to how bad you were, believe me I have been there, also you have the Doc's tomorrow and if he is as good as mine he will put your mind at rest.

I am in all day tomorrow if you need someone to chat to.

xxx

That's really kind.

I need to get through tonight with enough sleep to function sensibly tomorrow and give myself a fighting chance of a reasonable day. I have some tai chi music which I downloaded a few weeks ago. I will try that now to see if I can relax because trying to force my brain to be positive while I am in this state just isn't working.

Kayleigh, my husband is sitting beside me and he noticed your thread and he thought I was going to have a panic attack. You mentioned whirling dervishes!! I saw a film with some in when I was a child and they really freaked me out! I can still remember that scene but nothing else from the film. I have never wanted to visit Turkey because of them I mentioned it when I read it and my husband is laughing at me

Hope you are able to relax and get some sleep, the only thing I found is that if I had a bad night I some how managed to get through the next day and then slept well the next night as I was so tired.

Talk to your Doc about the sleeping tabs becuse it is good to have them as an emergency if you need them. xxxx

bach rescue Night spray is good and doesn't make you feel drowsy the next morning x

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information