Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Nooooooooooooooooo.

Re: Nooooooooooooooooo.

Hi Both, I am doing really well, very busy at work and enjoying everything, I am still on meds as I do feel that I need to stay on them and I have my sons wedding coming up next month.

Kayleigh you sound so so good and are doing so well, what a difference a few months make.

Jackie it could be hormonal but it just could be a little blip that will go away again, I don't know much about perrimenopausal, I presume I have had it though!!

Hugs to you both

xxx

Hope the wedding went well, Janine, and that you are still well. How's things now Jackie?

I'm now fully off of the meds and doing pretty well. No panic attacks at all. A big test coming up next week - a two week foreign holiday. Feeling jittery as I know it will push myself out of my comfort zone and am having worries again but it has not yet developed into catastrophic thinking panic attacks. I am hoping they will remain under control using my CBT techniques.

Work is quite under control - given the extra help I was able to bring into play once the major deadline had passed. Ironically, I have probably never been more up to date at work but I think a year or two like that would be good to help me recover fully.

So, here's to us all. Love Kayleigh xx

BUMP

Well, six months later from my last post and another year of major deadlines have passed and I have survived.without going backwards

It's been a pretty calm process actually. I had expected lots of ups and downs given the fun and games I had when ill but it has been OK. I have done less work and brought in more help. My business partner survived his serious illness and is much stronger now. The other major work matter sorted itself out too. I'm sleeping most nights without waking.

I'm aware that it's not been that long since I suffered badly so it is on my mind occasionally but generally I think I am doing OK.

How is everyone else keeping?

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread Information