Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Nooooooooooooooooo.

Re: Nooooooooooooooooo.

Yes it is good too, I lent some to my son when he went to America in September as he was anxious about flying etc. and I have never seen it again!!!

I panicked in the airport and bought 4 bottles of the Rescue Spray!!

I will have to go to the pharmacy tomorrow to pick up month three of fluoxetine, so I will look for some of that remedy. I will talk to doc about the sleeping meds - I agree it would have been nice to take one at 8 o'clock tonight.

Sorry about bringing back the nasty memories Janine!

---------- Post added at 23:18 ---------- Previous post was at 23:17 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Annie0904 View Post
    bach rescue Night spray is good and doesn't make you feel drowsy the next morning x
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie0904 View Post
    I panicked in the airport and bought 4 bottles of the Rescue Spray!!
    That's the sort of thing I would do.

You can get the Bach rescue remedy for during the day and bach rescue night for bedtime. It is natural and can be taken with other meds.

They are just memories and hopefully will never come back and this will be a memory for you that will go away.

Annie that made me chuckle, did you actually use the four bottles!

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    They are just memories and hopefully will never come back and this will be a memory for you that will go away.

Annie that made me chuckle, did you actually use the four bottles!
    No I didn't but I did use more than usual...good job you can't overdose on it!

Hi Kayleigh

As others have said its just a blip don't beat yourself up. Just a thought but I've been keeping a diary for the past few months. I've noticed that I get more blips the day before I'm due at the doctors though am not knowingly anxious about going.

Just a thought

Thanks once again.

I didn't get to sleep until after 3, but then I did get some sleep. Woke with sweats. Two hours and I will have seen the doctor.

Back on a banana for breakfast I think.

Let me know how you are later and how you got on at Docs.

xxx

Hiya. Thanks for asking. Internet went down and I have been without it until now.

Doc said he is referring me for CBT and if the wait is long his secretary will let me know, because I have a health plan which provides me with a few sessions if the NHS wait is too long. He wants me to learn to deal with the triggers of my panic - which are related to work stress levels coupled with my perfectionist tendancies and catastrophic thinking. He thinks counselling will help.

He wants me to stay on 20mg fluoxetine for the next month and then reassess. On the basis last week was OK until this blip.

I can use the sleeping meds but no more than two a week for times like last night, as opposed to generally.

Yesterdays attack was not a pretty sight and left me still recovering from it today. I am still not completely right but getting there. I managed to sleep from about 3.30 to 6 in the end. Not great but, hopefully, tonight will be much better as you often find. If not, I'll use meds for Friday when I don't have to be up on Saturday.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information