Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Nooooooooooooooooo.

Re: Nooooooooooooooooo.

I think CBT is the way forward for you. I had a bad night last night also, only about 3 hours sleep. x

Hi Kayleigh, glad you got your meds sorted, hopefully you will sleep well tonight after your bad night last night, it is good that he is referring you for CBT as it sounds like it could be helpful for you.

Hopefully this was a little blip and bump on this road to recovery.

xxx

You were both right, I am much better now. As the day has gone on, I have improved slowly and am feeling pretty OK again now. Hopefully ready for a relaxing night.

Good news, these horrible blips happen but they do away when you get this stage, they are sent to try us I think. xxx

Yep in the middle of one right now. Had chest pain almost constantly throughout the day. I've done my cbt exercises and know I'm being irrational however it can get scary when the symptoms go on for so long.

I'm going to stay strong though and know I'll get through this and not give my anxiety the satisfaction of dragging me back down.

Hope it passes soon Arnie, it is difficult when they will not go away, but you are strong and you will get through it.

Thanks Janine. More frustrated with myself than anything and really fighting the temptation to stick my head in the sand and go to sleep as its not the answer. If I go to bed mid panic I wake up with it again so think I need to let this pass completely.

Yes you are right, you have to calm first because even if i drifted off I would wake with a start feeling sick and hot flashes with that horrible panicky feeling so let it calm which will hopefully be soon and then get some rest.

It's amazing how much you learn about yourself and your reactions through all of this and how much 'talking' (albeit with posted words) helps support you at low times. looking back at my posts last night - it seems like a different era. Oh, how our mind messes with us.

Oh yes it's frightening how out of control and irrational you can feel with it.

The mind is amazing but when it's working against you it's really hard to think straight. Quite often I've had panic attacks and the next day thinking rational feel really stupid for the way I acted.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information