Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blog

Blog

Hullo there...

Social anxiety sucks, huh? Sollution's here:

http://dayitriedtolive.blogspot.com/

Shameless, I know. Seriously though, it's a positive venture, not a moan, so it's worth your time checking it out. Over the next however many months I'm gonna be doing a lot of work on my own social problems, finding out what works and blogging it.

Message forums never done much for me other than offer me the knowledge, this is intended to put that into action.

Enjoy.

'Security is mostly superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding Danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.'

Hi Mico, how are you? long long time no see. taske care m8 Vernon

Hi vern, I'm doing ok. Long time, yes, seen you in chat last night but I was distracted by other stuff and by the time I was about to say hello you'd vanished....

No doubt catch you around.

'Security is mostly superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding Danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.'

hi mico,
    I love that quote on the top of your blog. i used to blog myself, not done so for a while, i have nothing to chat about!!! plus the fact that i lost the address to my blog page and my password hasnt really helped much! i might give it ago again one day, might give me something else to do and think about other than agoraphobia. i think im actually obsessed with it! its all i know! good luck with your journey! and dont forget to enjoy it! somewhere inbetween goals is a thing called life, we need to live it! hmmm i forgot who it was who said that! some poet or sommat i think!
    Becci x

Thanks, Becci

Blog's been updated....yay....woooo

Join my cult!

Join me.

Join me.

[^]

mico, i am so glad you decided to blog, you have a gift! you write like its easy! im going to be looking into your blog regularly, so dont lose the address or password!!!
    Becci x

Thanks Becci [:I]

Updated again.....had a break for a few days so i don't want anyone thinking i was abandoning it.

Join me..

enjoying reading your blog, keep it up hun

Love

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Thanks Trac

Lots more stuff there today.

Join me

Join me

Join me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information