Thread: crying

crying

im so upset im just sick of things. i feel poo. i feel not normal, everytime u think you feel ok or having a good day it,s always short lived. & im sick of feeling weird. it realy does make you think IS IT REALY ANXIETY. im crying at the moment. im not out of control it,s to incontrol. & im just i don,t know.

Re: crying

Anxiety is just so awful but when you are having a bad day remind yourself of the good days and try to think positive. You will get well again but you have to accept the anxiety for what it is before you can deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie0904 View Post
    Anxiety is just so awful but when you are having a bad day remind yourself of the good days and try to think positive. You will get well again but you have to accept the anxiety for what it is before you can deal with it.
    thank you. that is very true. but so hard to do. wish i had some magic. suppose all of us do don,t we. ha,ha... i think it,s my hot flushes that are making me feel worser. im only 28 got 2 kids & feel like i can,t enjoy them. i,ve had anxiety for 5years now. & im not sure if it will ever end but as you said i have to accept it. xxxxx thank u again. xxxxxx

It may not end totally but you will learn to deal with it and not let it take control of your life

Quote Originally Posted by Annie0904 View Post
    It may not end totally but you will learn to deal with it and not let it take control of your life
    very true. u post some good reply,s on here. thank u.

Hey Fruity, yep we all gets these days. I was doing surprising well over Christmas considering a number of things that were going on in my life and was felling really upbeat about beating this (and still am confident i will beat it!) but am having a couple of bad days in a row and it is so hard. You just wanted to be better more than ever after having good days. It makes you remember what its like. Use it as a motivation though. By having a good day you have proved you can do it and return to how you were. It just takes time and a lot of hard work and then you will start to string your good days together and hopefully not have any more bad days.

Hope you are ok Fruity, things will get better xxx

im the exact same. I cry myself to sleep near enough every night, yet only one person knows about this except me. Im forever feeling down and feeling like im not good enough. I dont know what im suppposed to do anymore, i cant cope with it. All i can say to you is to be strong, supposedly everything will fix its self and get better, thats what i was told anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie365 View Post
    Hey Fruity, yep we all gets these days. I was doing surprising well over Christmas considering a number of things that were going on in my life and was felling really upbeat about beating this (and still am confident i will beat it!) but am having a couple of bad days in a row and it is so hard. You just wanted to be better more than ever after having good days. It makes you remember what its like. Use it as a motivation though. By having a good day you have proved you can do it and return to how you were. It just takes time and a lot of hard work and then you will start to string your good days together and hopefully not have any more bad days.
    thank u

---------- Post added at 07:03 ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by almamatters View Post
    Hope you are ok Fruity, things will get better xxx
    thank u

---------- Post added at 07:06 ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AdviceBuddy View Post
    im the exact same. I cry myself to sleep near enough every night, yet only one person knows about this except me. Im forever feeling down and feeling like im not good enough. I dont know what im suppposed to do anymore, i cant cope with it. All i can say to you is to be strong, supposedly everything will fix its self and get better, thats what i was told anyways
    good words. thank u

Thread Information