Thread: wind / ibs / acid ??

wind / ibs / acid ??

I was constipated for a week and it felt as if all my food was bunged right up just below ribs in center anyway I managed to go loo yesterday morning but soon as I went I then got a weirs feeling just below ribs in center like a raw feeling and stomach was so loud :( woke up this morning and went loo again (normal) and still have this weird feeling below my ribs so had a bowel of porridge abd could feel as if it was just sitting on wind and started getting rumbling in my bum! And now all over back pain and I think acid just below ribs in center but not burning its more like a stinging feeling! Stomach not noisey now just tender to touch just below ribs in center and right at bottom above pubic bone.. My mind won't stop over thinking its all kinds and not just wind..

Oh asso wen I went loo and finished I got the feeling I had to shoot bk loo again only I didn't need to what is wrong with me today?
    Oh and I was laying b4 doing belly breaths and when I done a deep breath pushing out stomach I'd get shooting pains in cest

Re: wind / ibs / acid ??

I am like this a lot of the time with ibs. The wind gets trapped in pockets so you get all sorts of strange sensations when it starts to move around again.

Re: wind / ibs / acid ??

I get a lot of trapped wind with IBS, it sounds like that's what you've got. If you've been bunged up for a whole week your gut is bound to make some strange noises and feel a bit odd as it returns to normal.

Light exercise can help get your gut moving again. A deep, warm bath can be soothing and relaxing and help release the wind. Also, Wind-Eze are your friend

Thread Information