Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: writing thoughts down??

Re: writing thoughts down??

was coming on to find out about thoughts.
    its scaring me that my meds have stopped working or that im on the wrong ones???
    i know that it is prob just a blip as im only just on wk 6, but stil horrible when it happens..wil they go away???
    thanks xx

Quote Originally Posted by mumo42012 View Post
    was coming on to find out about thoughts.
    its scaring me that my meds have stopped working or that im on the wrong ones???
    i know that it is prob just a blip as im only just on wk 6, but stil horrible when it happens..wil they go away???
    thanks xx
    What meds are you taking?

fluox 20mg and propranalol 2x10mg 3 times a day xx

Quote Originally Posted by Annie0904 View Post
    Pleased you are feeling ready to go back to work, good idea to do a short week to start with. When I eventually get back it will be a gradual phased return.
    I normally work 31 hours a week, but my boss has agreed to 4 hours a day for a week, then 5 hours for a week, then back to my normal part-time. So that should help.

TBH it's the Pregabalin that's picked me up. It's no magic pill, but it's really calmed down my physical responses to stress.

Had to have my 1 and 2 month meeting (combined) at work today. I was quite calm beforehand. Still get worked upin response to stresses and talking to people, but feeling more calm than before when there are no triggers. My background anxiety level seems to have reduced.

I haven't taken those but it is possibly just a blip. You could try posting your question in the medication section, if you look near the bottom of the page for forum jump and find your medication there and then post new thread. You might find more people on that medication to help you.

---------- Post added at 23:17 ---------- Previous post was at 23:15 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mark13 View Post
    I normally work 31 hours a week, but my boss has agreed to 4 hours a day for a week, then 5 hours for a week, then back to my normal part-time. So that should help.

TBH it's the Pregabalin that's picked me up. It's no magic pill, but it's really calmed down my physical responses to stress.

Had to have my 1 and 2 month meeting (combined) at work today. I was quite calm beforehand. Still get worked upin response to stresses and talking to people, but feeling more calm than before when there are no triggers. My background anxiety level seems to have reduced.
    I am having more good days than bad ones now so hopefully will be able to start my phased return soon. I start intense psychotherapy though on 15th January so hoping I don't have to get worse before I get better.

thankyou xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie365 View Post
    Hey sparkle can you get that app on iphone? I note my thoughts down too and find it helps ,e see how irrational I am being and always catastrophising.
    Hi Arnie, the app I'm using is Android-only, but there probably are other CBT apps available for the iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie0904 View Post
    I am having more good days than bad ones now so hopefully will be able to start my phased return soon. I start intense psychotherapy though on 15th January so hoping I don't have to get worse before I get better.
    Genuinely, good luck with that, I hope it helps you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark13 View Post
    Genuinely, good luck with that, I hope it helps you.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle1984 View Post
    Hi Arnie, the app I'm using is Android-only, but there probably are other CBT apps available for the iPhone.
    Found one now thanks (iCBT). I'd never thought to look for an app. Just been using good old pen and paper! Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information