Thread: This is the worst it's been!!!

This is the worst it's been!!!

Hi Guys,

Well, i went away for the weekend up to my Aunties in Nottingham, drove all the way up there and back on my own panicing, all i seem to have done all weekend is panic, even when i was having full blown attacks i never felt this bad. i go in for my op on Thurs so that's prob why but i just cant seem to stop having them, there not really bad but enough to get me worrying, my husband say's that today my face is blotchy and i must admit i am very itchy everywhere, i do suffer with very mild eczema and i suppose this sitiation isnt helping.

I havnt smoked for over a week now as they say you should give up before an op so i did (cold turkey) and i must admit i'm not finding it very hard to do.

I keep getting a cold feeling in my chest like someones pouring very cold water through my vains, this is new to me and as you can imagine very worring.

I feel like i have talked all my mates ears off and now there board of me and this subject, so feeling very alone at the moment, hubby doesnt understand but does try to help.

Sorry for babbling, i am just so apprehensive at the moment, i cant help thinking the worst, i dont the monster to come back and i dont wont to die in the hopital!!!

Sorry and thanks

Liz

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD MY WEEKEND> WENT TO DUBLIN< HAD ME DAD WITH ME AND FOUR OF MY KIDS AND FEARED THE WHOLE TIME MY DAD WAS GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK ON ME> MY GREATEST FEAR>

ANXIETY HORRENDOUS THE WHOLE TIME AND NOW IM HOME THE ACHES AND PAINS ARE HORRIFIC

NOT ALONE< GOOD LUCK WITH THE OP

JACKIE

Don't panic!! The stopping smoking is bound to make you feel anxious without anything else. I had an op last February and was petrified but it all went well. It's always worse thinking about it. Just chill and be assured that you are very safe under anaesthetic, they will be monitoring your every breath and blood pressure etc. nothing bad will happen.
    Good luck for Thursday and treat it as a chance to have a good rest.
    xx

Mandy

Aw hun,it is blip city round here i thnk!A lot of us seem to be having bad times with our anxiety[mei ncluded!]An operation is a scarey thing and you willbe hypersensative hun,but know that is all it is!As mandy says you willbe monitered and looked after hun,[i have been there so i know what goes on!]I can only reassure you that it will be ok .Here if you fancy a chat.lovemary rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

Hi liz,
    sorry to hear youve not been feeling well.
    I can quite understand your feelings of apprehenshion but im sure you will be fine. Youl be in the hands of experts.
    Good luck for Thursday.
    I look forward to reading your next post on success stories.

Take care
    LYNN xx

Thread Information