Thread: What do i do? :'(

Unhappy What do i do? :'(

What is the point? I'm so scared and depressed I suffer with H\A and have done for 11 yrs! Although I had bouts of it not all the time. I had a full 8 yr period practicaly anxiety free! I had a bad bout six months ago and my meds where changed from venlefaxine to lexapro, the lex worked enough for me to live well without hardly any anxiety but i never felt as good on them as i did on the ven. I have been a lot more tired, short tempered and not as able to cope with every daynstuff as well. Anyway just bfore Christmas my partner had to go to his home country for 2 months* (he's due back at the end of this month) Then there was Christmas to deal with ect... So i ended up back down again! I can't move forward, i have been refered to a phsyciatrist but god knows now long that will take! Then* i will have a med review which is what I really want, but until then i.m stuck in this hell! I've also been refered.for CBT again on a waiting list! I just see my future of always coming back to this hellish plave and thats what scares me, it affects my whole family when im like this and i dont want them or.me to keep going through this! All i ever see on here is people saying just live the best you can! I dont want to do that i want to be free of this hell! Also i dont think my partner deserves someone like me, he could have a “normal“ person. He doesn't understand either so can'z be much help, so what.do i do? Im in so much mental pain i don't know where to turn can anyone give me some reasurance in any way?

Re: What do i do? :'(

Sorry that you are suffering. I really think that you should tell your doctor that you preferred being on Venlafaxine and would like to go back on it. Why did they swap you in the first place ? You definately have a say in what drugs you are on.

I'd loved to of stayed on the Ven but it must if stopped working because I hada bad bout on it :-(

Hun you're not going to be stuck in this hell

I would say that seeing a psychiatrist is a really good thing to do, after all, our problems are their speciality so you really wont get better than that really

I was referred to a psychiatrist the middle of last year, also, because I needed a medication change as my anti depressants seemed to stop working for me. My psychiatrist is lovely, I always feel like I'm just chatting to a friend when I'm there

The good news is I had all my mediation changed, yeah I know it's a right pain having to go through it, but I'm through it now and have come out the other end much, much better

Things will get better hun, you will get better and you will enjoy your life again, just hold on to that thought

Thread Information