Thread: Hi new From Oxfordshire

Hi new From Oxfordshire

Hi I'm new joined yesterday. My name is Gemma I'm 24 from Oxfordshire. I've already had a rant in the virtual hug section because i felt really low yesterday. I suffer from depression, general anxiety, social phobia and got diagnosed with personality disorder. Just on antidepressants my doctor won't give me beta blockers because he said they could cause an asthma attack.

I recently got a membership to anxiety uk website so i could access the face 2 face counseling services they have on there, if anyone has experience with that site and service's it would be great to hear from you.

Re: Hi new From Oxfordshire

Hi Gemma.

It's good your Doc is looking after your health as he should. If the ADs are working for you, you're not missing much not having beta-blockers. They can be helpful, but the effect IMHO is subtle.

Hi gemmygem

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi gemmygem

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I cannot function without anti d's, Duloxetine is working for me. All the best.

Baggs

Hiya welcome

Best wishes Josph

Thanks everyone. The anti depressants are only really for the depression, I don't think they've really helped my anxiety. I do have recuse remedy that i take when i have to go out and do something and i feel really anxious. Not sure if it works or my brain just thinks it works (if that makes sense)

Thread Information