Thread: I'm jean

I'm jean

hi guys my name is Jean I'm 60 years of age.I have 4wonderful children caring husband,and 3grandchildren.I am registerd disabled due to poor health issues.my hubby looks after all my needs and my children help with shopping days out and many other ways.I am taking Sr tramadol for rheumatoid arthritis in my feet,doxazosin,bendroflumethiaz perindopril,for high blood pressure.levothyroxine for. thyroid s.and diazepam for panic attacks.

---------- Post added at 23:36 ---------- Previous post was at 23:30 ----------

I'm also on the Cambridge diet since 19/9/2012 and I have lost 4stones and 7lbs

Hi spottitchsam

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: I'm jean

Hi Jean,
    Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Hi Jean and

I'm sure you'll soon find your way around the site and get to know lots of people on the way.

Take care

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi Jean. Welcome and well done on the weight loss.

Mark

Hi Jean

Thread Information