Thread: constant anxiety

constant anxiety

hi all,
    just looking for some reassurance, i am continually anxious that something terrible is just about to happen and ill die, i have to battle my thoughts all day just to stay in check i also have a fear of looking at the sky and stars ets it makes me feel terribly vunerable anyone else get this?
    kindest regards
    leigh

Re: constant anxiety

anxiety is awful. i do feelkie im going to die everytime is sneaks up on me. you will not die , nobody has ever died of anxiety. Dont look up... it gives me vertigo. if u want to look at the stars, lye on the lawn. i do. take care

Yeah I get days/weeks like that too.
    It's so exhausting feeling tense, being worried, being afraid of every little thing, not being able to sleep or even being afraid to sleep.

---------- Post added at 00:30 ---------- Previous post was at 00:29 ----------

yeah looking up at the stars can make you dizzy, or you can get scared because we are on this teeny tiny planet and well it makes you feel vulnerable.

I really sympathise with you cus i know exactly how u feel. My only advice is get some diazepam for when the anxiety gets unbearable and the rest of the time you must really make an consious effort to Try n rationalise with yourself. I know how hard it is, cus i battle with it 24/7 n its exhausting. So if anythin i hope this message gives u some reassurance that your not alone xxx

thank you for the kind replies,
    its bloody exhausting having to argue with yourself all day,
    regards
    leigh

Hi Guys

I am anxious quite a lot just going through a blip:(

My worst thoughts when it happens are "what if I hurt myself or my hubby and my animals, what if I feel like this forever I won't be able to cope"

I am currently studying the CBT4 Panic I try and do it everyday, I also make myself go to work as I worry that if I stop it will be down hill for me. I can't wait, think that's the problem, until I stop feeling like this and my work as worked!

Big hugs
    Jackie xx

Trig, hi, sorry your feeling like this.

Ohhh I've felt dodge since December, with all bugs - don't know if it's because we've been unwell colds etc, but panic makes me physically unwell anyway, so never sure. Horrible horrible!!!!!

I'm an absolute astronomy and cosmology fan ~ sorry!

But having said that , I can understand looking at the sky and thinking about the vastness of the universe , is overwhelming to say the least.

I just find it beautiful and mesmerizing. Why not get a telescope it might change your feelings about it & become a hobby. Think of it like this, you might seem small and voluneranle but, we are part of the universe not a separate entity.

Thread Information