Thread: somone help me im being torchtered by the latest panic attack

somone help me im being torchtered by the latest panic attack

Hi all

This is my 4th attack. So I know what's happening. But I can't manage it!.Im laid here punching myself trying to get my head together. I haven't slept for 2 days I'm on my handset sand knees praying to God to make it stop. I had an op on my kidneys Saturday which followed by a terrible infection so I know why it's happening but with all that I need some sleep ! I've taken zopliclone which is normal great but this this hasn't even worked. This cycle of panic attacks started about 8pm yesTuesday and NEED MY SANITY BACK.
    please help me :-(

Lucy

Re: somone help me im being torchtered by the latest panic attack

As difficult as it is you really need sleep, it will b making you 10x worse, get on YouTube on your phone search "relaxing music" pop ya head phones in and relax...

Try to get some meditations and breathe techniques. I am using the following breathe technique and it works when I have a panic attack: Breath in for 3, hold for 3, breath out for 3, hold for 3 then do it again. It is easy to remember even when you're in panic

You can listen to some relaxing music, close your eyes and let your imagination begins. Just remember: stay in the present, don't think too much about when the next attack will happen even if it happens, you sit, release your muscles and body, then do the above breathe technique. It works for me

Big hug xX

Quote Originally Posted by Pampas07 View Post
    Hi all

This is my 4th attack. So I know what's happening. But I can't manage it!.Im laid here punching myself trying to get my head together. I haven't slept for 2 days I'm on my handset sand knees praying to God to make it stop. I had an op on my kidneys Saturday which followed by a terrible infection so I know why it's happening but with all that I need some sleep ! I've taken zopliclone which is normal great but this this hasn't even worked. This cycle of panic attacks started about 8pm yesTuesday and NEED MY SANITY BACK.
    please help me :-(

Lucy
    morning pampas,sending lots of hugs to you,how are you this morning.I know that if you come on here when ever you can you will find it should help.I know it helps me because if I am feeling very anxious I just come on here,read some of the threads and I know that I am not alone.try and have a good day.x

things happen for a reason,but we do not always agree.

medication im on
    Doxazosin,bendroflumethiazide for blood pressure.
    levothyroxine,for thyoids.
    pregabalin, for panic/depression. Fibromyalgia
    amitriptyline,for rheumatoid arthritis in feet.

Afternoon Lucy,

Ahhh bless you Hun, I think the operation on your kidneys has worsend your anxiety resulting in such sever panic attacks at this moment. I think your body is off kilter and you firstly need loads of sleep!!! Before this I'd try and eat or drink an adequate amount then like CameronG said YouTube relax and chill to some music and hopefully this will help you sleep.

Takecare

Thread Information