Thread: Hi from newbie Emetty

Hi from newbie Emetty

Happy New Year!.. I'm Cheryl and I have been struggling with my emet phobia since forever, I have had three children and nursed them all through all kinds of S bugs, but I am happy to report to you out there that I have not V since I was 9 and I am now 50..
    I am too once agin fretting over this Norovirus going around, but I am certain that with good hygiene we are all safe.
    There is a product called Sterizar that can be googled and bought online from quite a few suppliers, it KILLS the Norovirus.. And I have bought some for home and everyone here uses it..
    People with our phobia never really V, we are good at avoiding it and I am certain you can train yourself not to..

Re: Hi from newbie Emetty

to the site, and thanks for the Sterizar tip - I've just been reading about it, sounds like good stuff.

xx

Hello Cheryl and welcome to the forum.

I use sterizar too! it doesnt contain alcohol which makes it kind to your hands! i couldnt live without my sterizar hand foam, it just gives me that extra peace of mind

I'm an avoider of everything that could make me ill! This time of year is my worst! xxx

We're all in the same boat frickchick ... but heard that it's on the decline mow! Let's hope they're correct!! xx

Glad to hear things are going well. I'm the same way, a new emet here myself. I apparently can't obtain Sterizar from where I am, but I'll have to look into it! I work with 5 and 6 year olds currently and it makes me very anxious. I agree with the good hygiene, but I still keep my fingers crossed for luck too. It's nice to read your encouraging words.

Thread Information