Thread: Pregnancy really getting to me

Question Pregnancy really getting to me

I'm 37 weeks pregnant with number 2, and this time I'm finding the end is a really hard struggle with the lack of control. I don't know when it's coming, I don't know how much it's going to weigh, which means i don't know what size clothes I need to take, and there's just so much unknown to it. Have any other women with kids found this problem, and if so how did you get around it?

Re: Pregnancy really getting to me

I wasn't an anxiety panic attack sufferer when I had both my children. My panic disorder started exactly 2 years ago!

I know despite having this debilitating panic now, I have always been a control FREAK. I am a typical Virgo - perfectionist and seriously love order and facts, don't like uncertainty!!!

So I can understand where your comming from. Right the clothes for the baby , when my son was born in 2009, I took 1 chunky blanket, 2 cotton hats 1 of which was small baby/newborn the other one 0-3 months size , 1 pack of 5- white vests, 1pack of 3 white baby gros all new baby size ( mother are do new baby size). Pack of 5 socks and 1 pair of mits. Maybe nice coming home outfit? Nappies i packed 10 nappies, Mini sudocream, Sensitive baby wipes. Don't forget car seat for home.

That's all you need for baby now, 4 you - ladies breast pads, sanitary wear, 5 pack briefs, nursing or larger bra. Night dress or PJ,if breastfeeding front bottons on top make easier, a change of clothes ,slipper, socks , easy to put on sensible shoes & coat! Toiletries in a seperate little wash bag for easy access, ~ comb, toothbrush/paste, deodorants , gentle body wash, towel, flannel, hair band, lipgloss and face cream.
    Last edited by Col; 14-01-13 at 17:10.

Thread Information