Thread: NERVOUS

NERVOUS

HELLO EVERYONE...I JUST JOINED YESTERDAY AND ALSO HAD A VERY BAD PANIC ATTACK YESTERDAY...I WENT ON MY DAILY EXERCISE WHICH I HAVE BEEN WALKING FOR 2 MONTHS NOW..AND SOON AS I LEFT THE TRACK I HAD A VERY BAD PANIC ATTACK..I GAVE IN TO IT AND IT GOT WORSER..I HAVE BEEN DOING GOOD FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW.ALSO NIGHT BEFORE LAST ABOUT 2AM I HAD A BAD PANIC ATTACK AND I HAD TO CALL FAMILY TO COME OVER UNTIL I CALM DOWN..USUALLY WHEN I GET SO SCARED I CALL MY MOM AND FAMILY TO TALK TO ..BUT AFTER MY MOM GOT OFF THE PHONE I GOT WORSER IT CAME BACK FULL FORCE..SO I CALLED MY COUSIN AND SHE CAME OVER AND SHE TALKED TO ME AND COMFORT ME IN HER ARMS AND FINALLY BOUT 1 HOUR LATER I GOT OFF TO SLEEP..BUT BACK TO YESTERDAY..IT HIT ME SOON AS I GOT OFF THE TRACK AND I HAVE BEEN DOING SO GOOD LOOSIN WEIGHT..(CAUSE MY MEDICINE MADE ME GAIN SO MUCH WEIGHT AND SO MANY SIDE EFFECTS..SO I STOP TAKING THE MEDICINE BOUT 5 MONTHS NOW AND I SLEEP BETTER WITH OUT IT CAUSE IT KEEPS ME WOKE ALL NIGHT AND I CANT REMEMBER A THING..)WELL I GAVE IN TO THE ATTACK AND I HAD TO PULL OVER TO SOME STRANGER HOUSE AND THEY WERE VERY SUPPORTIVE..THE ELDERLY PRAYED FOR ME AND GAVE ME A BAG TO BREATH IN..SO I CALM FOR A MIN..SHE TOLD ME TO TRY AND GO HOME AND LAY DOWN..SO I LEFT AND FEW MIN LATER I HAD TO TURN BACK AROUND.MY PHONE WENT OUT AND NO ONE WAS AROUND AND I PANIC..SO THEY TOOK ME HOME..AND I GOT HOME AND TOOK A BATH AND THEY STARTED AGAIN..I WAS ALONE AND DAT;S WHEN THEY COMES MOSTLY..SO MY UNCLE TOOK ME HOME WITH HIM AND MY GRANDMOTHER AND I GOT CALMED ONCE I TOOK A NAP THERE..MY KIDS WERE IN SCHOOL SO I STAYED THERE TO MY KIDS GOT HOME..BUT I'M HAVING A HARD TIME TO JUST DEAL WITH THIS AT THE MOMENT..I NO ONE DAY THIS WILL BE OVER AND I CAN BE A HELP TO SOMEONE ELSE..AND I WILL COME BACK TO THIS SITE AND HELP AS MANY PEOPLE AS I CAN..WELL THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL..

Hi Lilmoma, and welcome.

You remind me of how I used to be. I was phoning my brother every evening to calm me down!

That's not necessary now as I understand more what is going on with me. By reading this forum you will understand more and more and there is some great advice on our main website and so check this page out Panic Attacks - what they are and how to cope with them

And you must learn not to 'fight' panic attacks. Just accept them as a necessary evil if you like, but they do not harm you. They are just so, well we know how bad they are.

Take Care,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
    ~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Hi Lilmoma and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes,

Polly

Hi Lilmoma,you are not alone.I was going out for the day a few weeks ago and had a massive panic attack.We had to come home.On the motor way all the way home I had to lie in the back of the car with my head on my mothers lap,she was rubbing my back and I had my head in a brown paper bag.I know exactly how you feel.Im 39 and felt like a little child in the back of the car.They are frightening.
    Take care

Ellen XX

aw bless......now how ya feel and u will get there one day ...........Linda[8D]

Hi Lilmoma

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

Hi lilmoma

WELCOME TO THE SITE,

There are lots of nice people here who will help and support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

Thread Information