Thread: Citalopram issue please help

Angry Citalopram issue please help

Hey everyone.

Sorry to bother you again today, I'm just really panicking!!

I take 10mg of citalopram daily and I last took one yesterday morning, I had none left to take one this morning and forgot to go to the doctors this evening after work.

I can't get anymore until tomorrow night and I'm really worried because it'll be over 48 hours since I last had a tablet. I'm scared it'll be out of my system and I'll go into panic overdrive.

I know I'm being silly and getting myself in a panic when I shouldn't but I just need to talk to someone about this and I came to you guys.

Thank you all so much.

Re: Citalopram issue please help

Hello Wendy

Try not to panic hun, you should be all right if you can get some in you tomorrow

This isn't a lecture hun, but it's really not a good idea to run out of your antidepressant as it is important that you take them every day. Can you not get yours on repeat prescription?? that's what I do and then the prescription goes off to the chemist automatically and they make them up for me, that way, you never run out of them hun

I don't think that you'll go into panic overdrive though just so long as you get it back into your system tomorrow hun

Thanks lovely.

I do have repeat prescription, I was due to collect yesterday and I forgot because I had already had one yesterday.

Then I went to have one today and had none left. I planned to go after work and get them but I left off late and was in a rush home and just totally forgot.

I've just never gone so long without one in over a year and I'm allowing myself to get worked up when I know I shouldn't.

Thanks for replying Hun, I feel much better already

Hi Hun
    I have by accident forgot to take mine twice and it's not effected me at all the levels take a lot longer to drop than that x

Thread Information