Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dont know where to put my problem but can men read only thank you

Dont know where to put my problem but can men read only thank you

Where to start im 19 years of age white British and im ashamed of my man hood 3.14 inches long i do have a girlfriend and im probably right im not going to grow nomore.....

But right now i have been depressed for 1 week none stop just thinking when i here friends going on about theres like its a competition i stay out of it im that ashamed of myself

thoughts of topping myself for it are there just hate the situation im in right now i know people will read this and laugh its excepted and i know when some one says they have a 3.14 inch thing they will laugh

Im I really F***ed just really want some good advice

Thank you for reading

Re: Dont know where to put my problem but can men read only thank you

Hi mate, d

---------- Post added at 04:54 ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 ----------

Hi mate, dOnt worry about the size of your penis, aslong as it works and does its job that's all that matters. If your mates or you hear people bragging chances are there tlking garbage, your not going to here someon brag thEre one inch are you??

Have a read of this:

http://m.netdoctor.co.uk/sex_relatio.../penissize.htm

Cam

Well, like my girlfriend says, it's not the size that counts, but its how you use it that does. Assuming you have been physical with your girlfriend then she might be the best person to talk too. At 19 there is still a chance it could grow, but if it doesn't is it such a big deal? I am not particular big in that department, and its never been an issue at all, trust me on that dude. Plus what size is normal ? Society says we have to a certain size, well don't believe that lie. Seriously, don't worry about it, life is about what we have, not what we don't have.. You can spend all your days being depressed about it, or you can stick one finger up to the world and say, this is me, this is who I am society will not dictate how I should be. Please don't allow things outside your control rule you feelings , enjoy what you have dude. Anyway, hope this makes sense.

Peace

Kyle - I've moved your thread to male personal issues for you.

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Kyle, if it isn't an issue for the person you are with, then don't worry about it.

If other blokes are competing about the size of theirs, then that is pretty odd ! what do they do, get them out in the pub, get an erection and then compare them ???

Although you state "men only" you may actually get a response from a lady which will set your mind at rest.

Come on ladies

It really, really doesn't matter! The sexiest thing in a man when it comes to the bedroom, for me anyway, is confidence and good tekkers I'm 31 so I know this stuff better then teenage women

Thank you everyone so much I really do feel better

Hi Kyle, I'm a nurse and seen literally hundreds of willies, possibly thousands - I work in that kind of department They come in all sorts of sizes and shapes (believe it or not) I see men with willies from 1/2 inch (yep honestly) to 4 1/2 inches, I'd say 3 inches was about average. BUT for a woman it honestly doesn't matter and I often see ladies who complain that their partners willies are too long and hurt them during sex. Woman do not need a big willy to be satisfied sexually, they need mental, emotional and other physical stimulation too.

Hi Kyle,

Honestly mate you do not need to worry about this, there are so many more important things that girls care about.

I used to have the same worries and it used to get me so down like it has done with you but honestly from my experience girls do not really care.

If you don't mind me asking is that 3.14 inches Erect or flaccid?

In the end I just thought what the hell and pushed past my size worries and not one girl has said a word about it. They come in all different shapes and sizes and its not the size of it that counts its the man behind it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information