Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dont know where to put my problem but can men read only thank you

Re: Dont know where to put my problem but can men read only thank you

3.15inch soft

OK, when people talk about average penis sizes etc... they are talking about erect, not soft. After all the size when it is soft isnt very useful for sex. Also the size when soft doesnt have any relation to when it is erect, so some peoples will be much bigger when hard, some not much difference.

The 6" or so average size is when erect

Quote Originally Posted by mikewales View Post
    OK, when people talk about average penis sizes etc... they are talking about erect, not soft. After all the size when it is soft isnt very useful for sex. Also the size when soft doesnt have any relation to when it is erect, so some peoples will be much bigger when hard, some not much difference.

The 6" or so average size is when erect

did not know that

Ok, I know you asked for no female input, so I'm genuinely sorry if this reply is out of turn as I know it must have taken courage to post this. However, I'm a married lady of 31 and trust me: I'm not embarrassed or amused by your penis worries, and neither should you be

What I wanted to say was simply this: aside from all the (excellent) advice you've already been given, if you imagined the boot was on the other foot and your girlfriend admitted to feeling somehow inadequate for you because her breasts were smaller than average, would you tell her that her fears were true, or would you tell her that you love her for who she is, not for the size of her boobs?

Quote Originally Posted by little kyle View Post
    3.15inch soft
    Well there you go. You have noting to worry about then. Most studies when talking about size are talking about Erect length and recent studies show average is below 6 inches so you are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle-Kay View Post
    Ok, I know you asked for no female input, so I'm genuinely sorry if this reply is out of turn as I know it must have taken courage to post this. However, I'm a married lady of 31 and trust me: I'm not embarrassed or amused by your penis worries, and neither should you be

What I wanted to say was simply this: aside from all the (excellent) advice you've already been given, if you imagined the boot was on the other foot and your girlfriend admitted to feeling somehow inadequate for you because her breasts were smaller than average, would you tell her that her fears were true, or would you tell her that you love her for who she is, not for the size of her boobs?
    I love my girlfriend to the moon and back her body to me is amazing and that for me is enough sex life is great she has never said anything about my penis being small

I spoke to her about it and she said its not that size but the power behind it

It's just being a man it's depressing like boob size to some women

Today, measure it while it is erect and see how big it is, the real average for men seems to be between 5 and 5 1/2 " ( not 6, us men often add a bit extra on lol ) - this was from a study someone did where they got someone to measure them properly.

If yours is within this range then you are average.

little kyle

I wish I had your problems

dude, i have seen alot of penises, done alot of things with alot of em too, and size has almost nothing to do with it. the best sex i have ever had is definatly not with a 10 inch monster... best i ever had was someone of only 4 erect in fact... its completely the man behind it and what he does to make the other person feel good... (totally technique mate try not to be depressed about it)

Quote Originally Posted by mikewales View Post
    Today, measure it while it is erect and see how big it is, the real average for men seems to be between 5 and 5 1/2 " ( not 6, us men often add a bit extra on lol ) - this was from a study someone did where they got someone to measure them properly.

If yours is within this range then you are average.

5.4inch erect

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information