Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dont know where to put my problem but can men read only thank you

Re: Dont know where to put my problem but can men read only thank you

Well that falls in the average size, so I don't think you have anything to worry about, hopefully this will put your mind at rest a bit more now

i really feel fine about the size now a specially thank you to mikewales Thank you to everyone else to for all the feedback and info provided to me about my issue

I'm a girl and I read your post - sorry

A few more questions:

Just do clarify do you mean 3.14 erect?

Are you engaging in a sexual relationship with your girlfriend?

Have you spoken to her about how you feel?

I previously dated a guy who was actually smaller than yourself. It didn't work out with us for a reason other than his size. He is now happily married to a girl he loves and who loves him right back. I don't know about his sex life but he was always a happy kind of guy.

Honestly, if a girl loves you for you, it will not matter one bit. That's the bottom line.

Do you find sex fulfilling?

There are so many men out there who are unable to even have sex who I am sure would LOVE to be in your position.

It may help to see what you do have than what you feel you don't.

As long and you and your girlfriend are able to enjoy a sexual relationship you should be fine. Is that any help at all?

---------- Post added at 15:17 ---------- Previous post was at 15:09 ----------

Just read back over the post and see that when hard you are 5.4 inches - that is way normal!! The guy I was writing about in the above post was your soft size when hard!

OK, here goes... There are two types of willies: "Growers" and "Showers"

Growers are small when hard but get bigger when erect

Showers are permanently big but do not get bigger when they get hard, they just "stand up"

You have a grower - many girls's favourite - not only that you are actually a really great size!!

I'm so glad you made this post. I hope that you can 100% feel absolutely normal as a result of this post.

When anyone talks about size, they ALWAYS refer to the erect size. I've seen willies shrink to less than an inch when very cold! But they are still able to make 5 inches when hard.

You sound absolutely normal and more than able to satisfy both your girlfriend and yourself. You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, quite the opposite in fact! You're significantly bigger than some I've seen when hard! Enjoy what you have

Quote Originally Posted by elle-kay View Post
    ok, i know you asked for no female input, so i'm genuinely sorry if this reply is out of turn as i know it must have taken courage to post this. However, i'm a married lady of 31 and trust me: I'm not embarrassed or amused by your penis worries, and neither should you be

what i wanted to say was simply this: Aside from all the (excellent) advice you've already been given, if you imagined the boot was on the other foot and your girlfriend admitted to feeling somehow inadequate for you because her breasts were smaller than average, would you tell her that her fears were true, or would you tell her that you love her for who she is, not for the size of her boobs?
    Glad you compared to the 'boob' thing Elle! Good to mention, something to think about!

5.6" x 5.6" = studmuffin like me. Of course I'm talking circumferance as well as length. You'd feel me ladies

Quote Originally Posted by william wallace View Post
    5.6" x 5.6" = studmuffin like me. Of course I'm talking circumferance as well as length. You'd feel me ladies
    You hit the giggle cord that's for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsky View Post
    You hit the giggle cord that's for sure!
    Is that what they call it these days?

Where have you been Mr W.? Your absence, I hope, is a sign that all is good in the mighty Scots life? We need more humour on the forum though maybe you're serious and that's the reason Scotsmen don't wear underwear under their kilts, they can't be contained

Quote Originally Posted by Tufty View Post
    Where have you been Mr W.? Your absence, I hope, is a sign that all is good in the mighty Scots life? We need more humour on the forum though maybe you're serious and that's the reason Scotsmen don't wear underwear under their kilts, they can't be contained
    Hi Tufty, I was never far away, having a wee read, logged off, every couple of days and also answering PM's. I'm pretty good now so best not to get too involved with stuff that triggers the old enemy
    However I broke my leg and ankle a couple of weeks back so grounded until the 26th of this month. Too much time on my hands so started posting again.

Kilt story ok..

Back in 2009 my oldest son got married. My older sister was there and a bit the worse for wear. I was standing in front of where she was sitting and she slid her hand up my kilt and "cupped" me
    She turned to Mrs Wallace and said with a wink ' now I know why you two have been together 37 years '

Being bigger isn't better... My gf is often really sore for 1 - 3 days after we have sex. I'm not proud of it. It literally sucks to have to be careful all the time in the heat of the moment... It's not the size that counts, but how you use it. The competition for the biggest dick is for people who have nothing more important to show for their lives other then dicks...

People who brag are often the most insecure.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information