Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How I overcame panic disorder.

Re: How I overcame panic disorder.

I can't thank you enough for sharing this, Sadly I didn't really read your full story just the tips, because I'm always scared about hearing others symptoms it might get to me, but this is really helpful and hopeful, I had it for 2 months and I've been having suicide thoughts because its starting to control my life, I can't go out to see my friends (because we go to the same place each and everyday, same talk, same bullshit) still I feel like I should just go and see them but out of fear I don't want to go out except if someone I trust is with me incase something happened to me, I quit my stressful unsatisfying job, What made me feel bad is, 20 years is a very long time how come you managed that, you're a hero I literally can't take one more month, and I had hopes of beating this by the end of this year maximum, do you think thats possible ?

Smile Re: How I overcame panic disorder.

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your story and I agree with so much you have said, especially about educating yourself about PD and understanding what it is all about. I have done so much research and I feel well on the way to recovery now I know all the facts. Some really helpful advice in your story. Thanks again...we can all beat this

Thanks for your post nomo. Well done you..... It's sounds very much that u are now one determined person.... X

Thankyou for this positive post. My partner has been having panic attacks now for about 6 months and it helps me to understand what thoughts he might be having and how panic attacks are triggered.
    Does anyone have advice on how I can help and support him through this? If you have PA, what do you need/expect from your partner? What helps basically?
    Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information